IGNORED

Zorro II is coming...

José Pereira

Hmm... everything odd there ;)

As ZORRO is a very good protagonist due to the whole black suit, let's see how they managed that on the black background.

Hehe... on the other hand, it could do some "cloaking" and you only have to move a part of Zorro's face, sword and some outline ;)

And the music, well, some tunes do fit , and particular the comparison part who claims "Atari" cannot improvise.... but the musician can. Using some "Random pattern with improvised notes" for the melodic part, could help to distract from the 8 bit resolution note mismatch.

Hmm... everything odd there ;)

As ZORRO is a very good protagonist due to the whole black suit, let's see how they managed that on the black background.

Hehe... on the other hand, it could do some "cloaking" and you only have to move a part of Zorro's face, sword and some outline ;)

And the music, well, some tunes do fit , and particular the comparison part who claims "Atari" cannot improvise.... but the musician can. Using some "Random pattern with improvised notes" for the melodic part, could help to distract from the 8 bit resolution note mismatch.

I agree; hope we're wrong.

no-lo-se-rick-parece-falso-i-dont-know-r

- Y -

Not much more to see than a build (in slow motion) of a chamber of the crypts level with its music (it seems so):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=869wd1RGBNw

I was thinking on seeing yesterday video and now it seems so that game is in Gr.15 bitmap mode 4colours. Don't want to put it down but today with multiple charsets 'way of' then why not charmode Antic4 to have that so usefull on A8 at least one more, the 5th colour?

What makes me even more wondering is the presentation type.

The "big secret" , unbelievable new game.... ?

And then some 4 color gfx .... ok, nicely drawn in the given environment... no Zorro around, or is he cloaked ?

The biggest mistake in such Videos: Using strange music from a given library. So the impression of the final game would be false....

I loved Zorro until the end bit which was a repetitive mess, its like they ran out of ideas for the end, such a shame because it was a really nice platformer up till then...

As for this 'new' one...I hope its real, its just odd that stuff dated 2014 and being shown in 2017 just seems to show no actual real game play progress?

I loved Zorro until the end bit which was a repetitive mess, its like they ran out of ideas for the end, such a shame because it was a really nice platformer up till then...

As for this 'new' one...I hope its real, its just odd that stuff dated 2014 and being shown in 2017 just seems to show no actual real game play progress?

I agree, though I think the copy I had was bugged, and if you fell off a certain spot right at the end you literally had to start the entire game over again. I think I only ever beat it once, and I think that was on an emulator, so I'm pretty sure that version was bugged.

But now as soon as I read the title of this thread... the Zorro song is stuck in my head now. Definitely one of the most memorable tunes, but then there were a LOT on the 8bits.

The game is graphical and the music ready almost 100%. Now it's time for programming. The nickname of the programmer and the musician for (unofficial and freeware) Zorro II - is secret to avoid disturbing us while working. We do not have time for this. We want to work without obstacle. Respect it please. Thanks!

Zorro 2 will not be a project abandoned - it will be done. Too much work costed to create it all to withdraw. We can not show too much. This is the last statement on our side. Keep your fingers crossed and respect our hard work. See you after the Zorro II premiere for all atarians - small and large. Please be patient.

Greetings for all Zorro fans!.
Over and out!

C.G.S TEAM

• Like 16

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...

I hope friends that you will sleep more peacefully now;). Keep fingers crossed. C.G.S is still working and making this game. Don't believe the fake info we gave up. It's rubbish. It is not easy for us, but we are still working hard on it despite many technical problems. We thank all those who support us with their heart and soul. It is for you, dear fans, that we are making this game. We try our best. A word of honor. ps. I do not follow this thread. I have more important tasks - managing the project until its completion. Sorry for my poor english but i am not going to improve it. It makes me laugh as it is. Greetings for all. Classic Games Shrine

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3