IGNORED

Radofin Acetronic Rowtron Hanimex

Sunnyvale CA

Hi, I'm looking for a few titles for the scarce Radofin Video Game System.

I don't care whether they are branded Radofin or any other of the compatible titles Radofin Acetronic Rowtron Hanimex.

I need ...

Hobby Module

Bowling

Backgammon

Sea Wolf

I don't care about condition or completeness as long as they work, thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, I've been trying to find the Hobby Module cartridge for years with no luck.

Bowling & Seawolf were never released & I just sold a copy of Backgammon on EBay for a fiver.

Did you ever find a copy of the Hobby Module cartridge? I have every other cartridge for the Acetronic 2000 so your not the only collector.

If anyone does have a Hobby Module cartridge or Crazy Crab for the Voltmace or Video master I would definitely like to trade.

Was it confirmed that Sea Wolf and Bowling were never released? I thought I saw them in a game catalog at one point.

Basically I need a Hobby Module and Backgammon if you know anyone.

Considering how many markets around the world these systems were released, I think Hobby Module might be up there with some of the rarest titles.

Bowling & Seawolf were never released & I just sold a copy of Backgammon on EBay for a fiver.
Did you ever find a copy of the Hobby Module cartridge? I have every other cartridge for the Acetronic 2000 so your not the only collector.
If anyone does have a Hobby Module cartridge or Crazy Crab for the Voltmace or Video master I would definitely like to trade.

I have never even seen a Backgammon.

Hi, Seawolf & Bowling made the catalogue but never went into production. This was confirmed on a site a few years back, cant remember the site name now. If I had found this site a week earlier I would gladly have traded Backgammon with you, sorry. Hobby Module came up on Ebay Austrailia about 18 months ago & I bid £40 but the seller ended up withdrawing the auction, this was for a cartridge & overlays only version.

Hi, Seawolf & Bowling made the catalogue but never went into production. This was confirmed on a site a few years back, cant remember the site name now. If I had found this site a week earlier I would gladly have traded Backgammon with you, sorry. Hobby Module came up on Ebay Austrailia about 18 months ago & I bid £40 but the seller ended up withdrawing the auction, this was for a cartridge & overlays only version.

Yea these are non-existent in the USA. If you come across another I'll trade or buy. Seem to be finds in the UK and Aust.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Definitely a no to that one.......lol....

Funny thing is I agreed a price then the seller tried to get out of it at the last moment as someone else offered 100's apparently. It also has its own power supply so you can use it on a 1292 as well as a 1392.

The post three above, the ebay listing, is the one I missed out on. I went up to £200 then gave up.

If I can work out how to post a picture i will upload a couple.

Gah! I missed out on a mint in box hobby module a couple of years back. Sadly I didn't know how rare it was and it went cheap. Oh well.

To make myself feel better I decided I'd only collect the 1292/1392 games that were officially released here in New Zealand under the Fountain brand.

FYI - Atari 2600 box protectors fit perfectly :D

Job done:

ZQv3Jh6h.jpg

• Like 2

All of my games are in Atari 2600 box protectors as well . So was the Hobby Module the only 1292/1392 cartridge not released as a Fountain branded game in New Zealand? I have a couple of the Fountain releases but mostly Acetronic & Radofin..

My most prized possession is a prototype sample Chess cartridge by Radofin that was prepared for the CES (Consumer Electronic Show) in 1979/80? Found it in a job lot i got for £4 on ebay. Amazing what you can still find.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/8/2018 at 3:17 AM, Sunnyvale CA said:

The Hobby module is the thing of legends, I think I had it in my saved searched on Ebay for at least 10 years now.product-106716.jpg

I know two people with these, damn it. 

I just need this, Chess and carts 101 and 103, which were only released in New Zealand and have two games each on them, selectable by a switch! So yeah, it turns out I didn't even have the entire "Fountain" range. Stupid rare double carts...

Edited by MantaNZ