IGNORED

Repair Questions for STUNT CYCLE SC-450

ToyFlashback

I recently found a Stunt Cycle model SC-450 at an estate sale. The box and console were in very good condition, but the good news ended there.

post-61819-0-23070000-1504062385_thumb.jpg

When turning On the console it does take the TV from snowy to solid black, but then nothing. No Sound and No other Video comes up.

Searching for repair info online only turned up in depth detail of the arcade cabinet, but nothing to help with my home unit. I tried opening up the unit, and everything was surprisingly clean. It has the identical AV cable as my 6-switcher Atarti 2600, so I swapped that and same issue. Then removed heat shields.

post-61819-0-01482500-1504062730_thumb.jpg

Nothing to me jumped out as looking faulty, or giving indication of what to try next. I am hoping one of the far more experienced people here might have some advice based on my description and photos.

post-61819-0-17795200-1504062775_thumb.jpg

post-61819-0-86653600-1504062846_thumb.jpg

Thanx for your time.

the sound should be coming from the speaker in the console. the connection to the TV should be the coax and if a newer flat panel you may have to search for an analog signal

the power supply is the same as your 2600 as well. I might suspect that first as no sound from the internal speaker

• 4 months later...