IGNORED

ATARI VIDEO SYSTEM X (VSX)

Marc Oberhäuser

:-o :-o Wow :-o :-o

Wish I could afford this console. This is very cool and it belongs in the National Video Game Museum if they don't have one.

They have one. The NVGM consists of mainly Joe's actual rare pieces. Basically if you ever attended the CGE expos in the early 2000s, you saw the stuff in their museum area they would setup in a few rooms during the expo. That same stuff is in much better displays with much better lighting at the NVGM. Although the Dev units they have at the NVGM were new to me as I didn't recall seeing those in previous CGEs.

What does the splash screen say? Does it say Video System X instead of Atari 5200?

Couldn't you ask for it a day earlier, I just packed the stuff back into the storage? ;)

It doesn't have a special splash screen. I've made some start-up pictures. Sorry for the blurry no-cartridge-close-up screenshot.

post-36-0-09910100-1504262274_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-18251700-1504262313_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-90529500-1504262358_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-42441500-1504262400_thumb.jpg

post-36-0-54562300-1504262462_thumb.jpg

Couldn't you ask for it a day earlier, I just packed the stuff back into the storage? ;)

It doesn't have a special splash screen. I've made some start-up pictures. Sorry for the blurry no-cartridge-close-up screenshot.

Thank you for finally answering that question for me. I've been wondering about this for years. :)

• Like 1

Is the OS roms the same as the 5200 4 port? If not, you should seriously consider having them dumped by the Mame team. Not only for the community, but for possible fixing your own machine, should said rom fail/go bad in the future.