IGNORED

Atari Lynx game: unnamed

hikachi

21 hours ago, RadiATIon said:

@hikachi@hikachi, do you think you can add several language like French ? If you send me the text I can translate it. 

At this point adding second language would be hard because there is no easy mechanism for that. Game will be English and I think there is nothing hard to understand there :) 

• 4 weeks later...

Sky Raider is almost finished, and aiming for a summer 2021 release. Still need to do more testing and tweaking on that one. MicroVaders unfortunately has not progressed since I released the alpha video. Too busy processing orders and doing playtesting on other games to work on my own projects! But I'm hopeful I can get back to it this spring.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Songbird said:

MicroVaders unfortunately has not progressed since I released the alpha video. Too busy processing orders and doing playtesting on other games to work on my own projects! But I'm hopeful I can get back to it this spring.

Thanks Carl. Consider one sold. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gambler172 said:

If there is a way,that i can buy from a european dealer....i take one.Paying tax and high shipping costs are too much for me in Corona times.

greetings Walter

I will make a bulk order to Carl this week-end.

If you want, I can take 1 more for you.  

You can see prices in Euros here :

https://www.yaronet.com/topics/192337-commande-groupee-songbird-offre-speciale-sur-a-bugs-trip-redux/3#post-65

Of course, it does not include french VAT & tax fees if applicable and postage fees from France (should be around 12 Euros for Germany)

Edited by Fadest
  • Like 2