IGNORED

Atari Lynx game: unnamed

hikachi

I've still yet to finish this game... Still stuck where I was before. Apparently I need to locate the wine cellar but haven't been successful in that as it doesn't appear to be an entrance that is obvious for me to see on the screen.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, jgkspsx said:

You probably can’t do that yet. Or maybe you haven’t yet figured out how to get through the next room. Or you used the item you need where you used it in the New Game and now need to start over… happened to me.

Hmm.  Guess I'll start over.

• Like 1

In the new game+, just because you CAN use something somewhere doesn’t mean you should. There’s a room you don’t HAVE to enter in NG+, and you must not enter it if you want the NG+ true ending.

There is a door at the bottom of that room. If you didn’t use the right item you can clear the next room. Otherwise you will need to start over.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jgkspsx said:

In the new game+, just because you CAN use something somewhere doesn’t mean you should. There’s a room you don’t HAVE to enter in NG+, and you must not enter it if you want the NG+ true ending.

There is a door at the bottom of that room. If you didn’t use the right item you can clear the next room. Otherwise you will need to start over.

I got to the other room. I used something to float around in and came out the other side. I even found something underneath a piece of furniture.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Valdez76 said:

Has anyone taken the + challenge? I solved this room...but I don't know what is next. Any clues?

IMG_20210823_210740.jpg

This is where I'm currently stuck.  Going to start over again, I believe I know what to do now.

Solved this stage and have to say that the stage prior to this (with the piece of furniture) is pretty cool.  It might be my favorite, so far.?

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...