IGNORED

CX-10 Joystick Hex Disc dimensions

adamchevy

August Update:

I’ve been very busy at work on my 2 machines and haven’t had time yet to break in and make some more of these. I purchased a couple more CX-10 joysticks to test the new Discs in to ensure they have the same fit as the first ones I made. Hopefully things will slow down a little bit during the next 2 weeks.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Put a drinking straw in the indent then mark it where the top of the ridge is. All the CX-10s I have seen have the disk level with that ridge.

Also, I would be interested in a repo disk, my CX-10 is just for display, and not playable.

I think you mean REPRO since REPO is what dealerships do to cars that have defaulted on payments

• Like 1

Hi Adam,

Any chance you are still making hex discs?

Id love to have 2 for my personal collection.

Great work!

best

Ciro

Hi, I can still make some, but I still need to find some free machine time at work. I’m glad you like them. I really need to go in some night or weekend and make some. I’m sorry it’s been so long. Hopefully I’ll have a weekend when I’m here in town to make some this month.

Thanks,

Adam

• Like 2

Hi, I can still make some, but I still need to find some free machine time at work. I’m glad you like them. I really need to go in some night or weekend and make some. I’m sorry it’s been so long. Hopefully I’ll have a weekend when I’m here in town to make some this month.

Thanks,

Adam

I’m still in for 2 sets myself. :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 3/5/2019 at 9:57 PM, adamchevy said:

Thanks,

Adam

update??

• 2 weeks later...
update??

I have some made. I’d be happy to sell them for $5 each plus $5.00 shipping. Combined Ofcourse. I have 3 different designs now. I’ll have to check and see how many of each one I have available. I’ll update this thread tonight with some pictures.
  • Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...