IGNORED

Cmart's PRGE buy/trade requests

cmart604

Hello all, as I will be driving down to PRGE with Don I thought I'd ask if there's anything those attending are hoping to buy or trade for. Feel free to send me a PM and let's see if I can clean out some extras from my underground lair. Rumour has it I might have a few duplicate items lying around. :)

For example, lots of variations like Coleco/CBS, French Canadian, homebrews, Bandai, Digiplay, systems, catalogs and other paperwork, Intellivision Inc, 125 commons to rares.

The sooner you let me know what you're looking for the more likely I have to sort through stuff. ?

As you were...

Lol. You never know. What are you looking for? I know you have one thing that you don't want to part with that I'd pay notably for.

:)

It's only the blue demo cart, LoL and RR... ;)

You know...we talked so many times about this little blue box...but I still can't let it go. After all you have now it's image in the trading card set. ;)

It's only the blue demo cart, LoL and RR... ;)

You know...we talked so many times about this little blue box...but I still can't let it go. After all you have now it's image in the trading card set. ;)

I told the guys at the Expo last year who is holding the last 48 sets of LOL and RR.

I guess no one believed me.

That is how I found mine! :)

Could use a boxed Red or Blue Demo Cart. I have a sealed Green.

A Sealed CBS Turbo.

A Sealed Euro White box Shark Shark.

I realize I don't have s Super Series Big League Baseball, which I would love to add.

A Sealed Blockade Runner.

A few of the last INTV games with Shrink Wrap and store label on on like Kaybee Toys or Toys-R-Us.

I have a 2 complete sets of Intellivision Productions Flashback overlays and one complete Series 3 Overlays in both big and small box to trade. I have a Learning Fun 1 complete in a Repro box. I may have a bunch of stuff in my booth... I'll try to bring as many of the extra CIB's I have. I have most of the 125 Shrink-wrapped and CIB open. So with the multi carts...sealed games are fine for "The Collection".

I have extras of many of the post 2000 releases as well. No extra 4-Tris or League of Light.