IGNORED

Jaguar Games List

Trooper Galactus

No difference between that and Pinball Fantasies, Pitfall: Mayan Adventure, Syndicate, etc, etc.

I Enjoyed Pinball Fantasies. The other Jag pinball, though, is the one I really logged some hours on. The name escapes me, but I'm referring to the monster/sci fi/fantasy-themed tables.

The price stickers are imprinted in my memory: $5.99 for one, $9 for the other.

I Enjoyed Pinball Fantasies. The other Jag pinball, though, is the one I really logged some hours on. The name escapes me, but I'm referring to the monster/sci fi/fantasy-themed tables.

The price stickers are imprinted in my memory: $5.99 for one, $9 for the other.

Ruiner Pinball.

Ruiner Pinball.

:thumbsup:

ftfy LOL :)

(To be fair, it's pretty good - I just couldn't resist - I wish Psycho Pinball had come to Jaguar)

It's one of the few Jag games I'd bother with, tbh. So fun.

Not heard of 'Psycho Pinball'. Been loving 'Pinball of the Dead' lately, though....such a loving homage to Alien Crush, Devil's Crush, Elvira, etc.

Back to the topic of the thread tho, damn now I really feel bad knowing how many games there are and how many I don't have!

Don't feel too bad, most aren't worth having. It's better to have a nice pared down collection of the essentials. That's why I'm gonna start breaking up my full set, no point in keeping stuff I will never, ever play again.

• Like 1

Don't feel too bad, most aren't worth having. It's better to have a nice pared down collection of the essentials. That's why I'm gonna start breaking up my full set, no point in keeping stuff I will never, ever play again.

I've thought about that as well. But I like seeing the collection. I actually just bought a shelf to display them all too. I've got 64 carts right now. Some are good and some aren't. Now a skunkboard on the way so I can try out the ones I don't have and those demos as well. Wish the skunkboard could play CD games as there's quite a grip on that I'd like to be able to try

Edited by UHATEIT

I feel that way about most of my systems, but I let the side of me that has fun collecting go a bit wild on Jaguar stuff. Just the system I settled on I guess.

• Like 2

Nice work. However, there are quite a few missing games. For starters these need to be added:

Absorbierer
Action Fighter
Arkanoid the Revenge of DOH
Arne - Jager des Jags
Astro Storm
Ausweichmanover
Carrier Command
Gem Race
Jagtris
Llamatron
Mercenary
Metrocross
Outrun
Reflektor
Return to Genesis
Revenge of the Mutant Camels
Star Quake
Stormbringer
Super Sprint
I'll come back later with some more additions.