IGNORED

Ironic hell: Ghosts n goblins or Desert Bus

Jackel192

Desert Bus was an unfunny idea that didn't need to be made into a game. Ghosts N Goblins would be my choice.

It was never intended to be funny. It was a direct response to comments made by Janet Reno about the evils of videogames, and why didn't they teach useful skills instead? So, they made a game designed to teach you to do a mundane task.

I'd still pick Ghost N Goblins.

A true hell would combine the two, somehow. 'Drive through this ultra-long creepy cemetery! Don't hit the rocks/tombstone bits on the road, or you'll lose a tire and have to start over!'

Ghosts 'N' Goblins. Playing for eternity, I might get good enough to actually get somewhere in that game. :P

That's exactly what I was thinking @_@

okay, so instead of desert bus, how about 1942 for nes?

Here's the REAL Hell: You have to choose 1942 or Xevious, and you cannot turn down the volume no matter how hard you try.

• Like 1

You know, everybody knocks Xevious on the NES, but I think it's pretty decent. Although, to be fair, I haven't played a whole lot of it--I mostly play it on the Atari 7800 and Apple II (I also have the Commodore 64 version, which IIRC is actually, somehow, kind of terrible).

Ooh...Ghosts 'N' Goblins for Commodore 64! :-D