IGNORED

Beware of this Eli's Ladder on Ebay

atari181

This is actually the picture the seller posted of what a reproduction looks like. His is real because it doesn't have the face.

Yup I was just quick reading after this thought but it was nice to get the picture and all.

Well onto the next thing then. Where is my Eli Ladder Fidget Spinner?

• Like 1

I have been asked if this is a reproduction. It is not. I have owned it for over several decades. Plus the guy who was reproducing them would put his name Hozer on the label. I posted a picture of the fake. It is the last picture in the group above. You can see a skull and the name Hozer on the fake. He was the only one making Eli reproductions and is no longer doing so. Mine clearly is not and is original.

:rolling:

• Like 1

No! It wasn't him remember! It was his 12 year old daughter that magically has a credit card to be able to sell on ebay with! And he has Cancer for God's sake! Have some sympathy cause the money is going to the Mayo Clinic after all. Bunch of assholes are we. Harping on this guy\little girl\WTF for just trying to make a few bucks on this totally legit, couldn't be fake, Eli's Ladder. :twisted:

• Like 2

No! It wasn't him remember! It was his 12 year old daughter that magically has a credit card to be able to sell on ebay with! And he has Cancer for God's sake! Have some sympathy cause the money is going to the Mayo Clinic after all. Bunch of assholes are we. Harping on this guy\little girl\WTF for just trying to make a few bucks on this totally legit, couldn't be fake, Eli's Ladder. :twisted:

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Oh we are such cunts aren't we :_(

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I almost feel like listing my real eli's ladder just to demonstrate to people that his is fake. anyway remember  to report it as counterfeit

you know what I did, and quite literally told potential buyers to come here to ask if the copy is real 

Edited by masschamber
updated
  • Like 2