IGNORED

Beware of this Eli's Ladder on Ebay

atari181

1 hour ago, masschamber said:

hee, hee, he sent me an angry message, oh did you see he damaged the end label now.

1 hour ago, atari181 said:

He re-listed it, because he needed to crop the label off of the first pic, because it was still intact, scissor cut corners and all. :roll:

s-l1600.jpg

• Like 1

Wow, did he mangle the end label to try and obscure the fact that it's a reproduction?  He also cropped the first photo where you can clearly see the end label was its full length before he destroyed it.  Here's a picture of the "revised" end label in case he removes it:

image.png

I had to go back and start reading from the beginning of this thread for the lolz.

..Al

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

oh, for all of your  enjoyment, here  was  his message to me

You made the label dirty and old looking by putting spilled coffee on it. Then you post a huge price to make it look expensive, then you trash others who are trying to sell the right way. Unreal you can clearly see it’s a fake

then he sent me a picture of that hozer label cart he trotted out here in 2017

should I respond or just enjoy the lolz

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Albert said:

Wow, did he mangle the end label to try and obscure the fact that it's a reproduction?  He also cropped the first photo where you can clearly see the end label was its full length before he destroyed it.  Here's a picture of the "revised" end label in case he removes it:

image.png

I had to go back and start reading from the beginning of this thread for the lolz.

..Al

LOLZ is right, he forgot to destroy the scissor cut corner on the right. ?

5 minutes ago, NISMOPC said:

He relisted it and appears he "damaged" the end label now. To make it look authentic...

WTH???? What kinda BS is that?! Unbelievable...

Capture+_2019-07-14-22-59-44.png

Did you see his conversations with me, I'm trolling him on ebay by listing a real copy and directing people here, so he claimed I spilled coffee on the label to make my "obviously fake" copy look old, 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, masschamber said:

Did you see his conversations with me, I'm trolling him on ebay by listing a real copy and directing people here, so he claimed I spilled coffee on the label to make my "obviously fake" copy look old, 

Didn't he use his daughter last time too trying to justify it?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, masschamber said:

I must say that PayPal Credit makes yours semi-affordable. ;) If I didn't just buy a Pink Panther cart (That I hope is legit :P ) I might pull the trigger on this. Ok, not really. 

Elis on Credit.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, masschamber said:

you better not,

Just wait until a noob who doesn't even know that there are Atari Age forums posts your listing on the AA FB Group page calling you out a Bat ? Crazy.

Trust me, it's gonna happen. I happens every other week with the $90 Extra Terrestrials cart.