IGNORED

Beware of this Eli's Ladder on Ebay

atari181

6 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

Just wait until a noob who doesn't even know that there are Atari Age forums posts your listing on the AA FB Group page calling you out a Bat ? Crazy.

Trust me, it's gonna happen. I happens every other week with the $90 Extra Terrestrials cart. 

I don't care, let them as long as it  stops someone from getting ripped off,

also you forgot to mention shipping is only 4.97! what a bargain!

• Haha 1

So if this thing keeps going and doesn't get pulled by ebay, what is the poor winner gonna get since it appears there are at least 2 people that think this is legit?

A copy of Mogul Maniac or some US Games title like EggoMania?

I mean the seller is not showing any live screen shots, just claims that it's Eli's Ladder. 

This guy is a real piece of work. How many different stories can one person come up with for the SAME d@mn cartridge.

Apparently his cartridge time traveled back 10 years (where the end label was destroyed) between the last auction that he ended and his current auction...

...his daughter AGAIN is to blame.

His current auction has Q/A at the bottom...

Question #1 what happened to the bottom label? 

Answer #1 I purchased the game back in 2009 and took a picture and put it in a protective case, but at the time my child was only 5. She got my game off the shelf and somehow opened it and was trying to pull the sticker off. Thank God I got to it before she tore the main game label off lol 

• Haha 1

So now he's claiming he bought it 10 years ago in 2009?  That's not what he said two years ago:

And now he's claiming that his daughter damaged the label when she was 5 back in 2009?  Although the previous recent auctions have shown the end label to be intact?  This guy is a real piece of work.

..Al

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This is bordering on KMD level greatness. All he has to do is break out the psych test scores showing he gets 10 out of 8 in all things Eli's Ladder but not limited to Eli's Ladder for 2600 version of Atari. Touting scores like that so openly he's sure to get an instant sales increase.

What a dipshit!  Forget the end label daughter did it time travelling shenanigans.  With his close up shots of the cart, you'd think he'd at least try and get the main label correct.  *cue fail gif*

blind.gif.fc9ef2322281cabec4ab70dcee38d893.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, groundtrooper said:

And another bid - now at $370.00 :-o

Well, someone is going to get ripped off.  The best thing would be if the winner reports this to eBay as a counterfeit.  He'll get his money back and that'll be a big strike against the seller.  Might be worth a call to eBay to report this directly to an agent, telling them that this seller is fraudulently selling a reproduction and passing it off as a legitimate, rare game.  Give them a link to this thread as well. 

..Al

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Albert said:

Well, someone is going to get ripped off.  The best thing would be if the winner reports this to eBay as a counterfeit.  He'll get his money back and that'll be a big strike against the seller.  Might be worth a call to eBay to report this directly to an agent, telling them that this seller is fraudulently selling a reproduction and passing it off as a legitimate, rare game.  Give them a link to this thread as well. 

..Al

I think you should! :)