IGNORED

Beware of this Eli's Ladder on Ebay

atari181

20 minutes ago, masschamber said:

I'll leave it up for the time being, but they definitely pay attention to items previously taken down

Yes, the agent stated they would look at the seller's previous history when investigating reported items.  I'll make a point to mention (again) when I call them that this seller has attempted to sell this particular item to unwitting bidders several times over the past two years.

..Al

15 minutes ago, Albert said:

Yes, the agent stated they would look at the seller's previous history when investigating reported items.  I'll make a point to mention (again) when I call them that this seller has attempted to sell this particular item to unwitting bidders several times over the past two years.

..Al

excellent, I reported it as well as questioning the validity of the item, which is against ebay policy as well.

though for laughs I offered him 1 cent stating with one of my accounts saying it is clearly a bootleg and I'd take it off his hands if he gave me free shipping as well.

Thnks to all of us, it was CANCELLED by ebay, and he decided to list it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously, when will this ID 10 T learn!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Eli-s-Ladder-Atari-Cartridge/143334976486?hash=item215f6e2be6:g:jkIAAOSw7eldNKj4

EDIT: Oops late to the game. See previous posts!

Edited by NISMOPC

OK he has had it listed twice with a BIN that is lower than the highest bids before they got pulled down. 

I am wondering if there wasn't some shill bidding going on. My thought was if he is listing it for a lower BIN he is just hoping someone will pull the trigger on it and he can get his money and move on since he knows that there is one group that knows he is a scammer. 

• Like 1

Just now, groundtrooper said:

OK he has had it listed twice with a BIN that is lower than the highest bids before they got pulled down. 

I am wondering if there wasn't some shill bidding going on. My thought was if he is listing it for a lower BIN he is just hoping someone will pull the trigger on it and he can get his money and move on since he knows that there is one group that knows he is a scammer. 

I offered him 1 cent demanding free shipping

• Haha 2

He's an @$$HAT! He need to realize his mistakes and move on. List it as a repro, STOP blaming his daughter, and get over it. He woulda sold it a while ago as a REPRO for a decent return ($$$$) if he just acknowledged it as such, but nooooooooooooo........................