IGNORED

Beware of this Eli's Ladder on Ebay

atari181

2 minutes ago, taxman said:

If I tell him that it's authentic and we tricked him so that we could get the cartridge at a significantly reduced price, maybe his greed kicks in more and he raises the price again so that nobody will BIN.

I'm sure he's reading this thread, given he tried to create a new account recently.

..Al

10 minutes ago, Albert said:

I'm sure he's reading this thread, given he tried to create a new account recently.

..Al

If you are game to put up with some crazy it would be fun to see what he comes up with as a rebuttal to all his lies and attempted deceit. After the fun has run it's course just nuke the account :P

24 minutes ago, Shawn said:

If you are game to put up with some crazy it would be fun to see what he comes up with as a rebuttal to all his lies and attempted deceit. After the fun has run it's course just nuke the account :P

my daughter built a time machine and travel back to 1983 to buy and original copy then to 2000, had a career, bought a house that I would eventually go to a garage sale to then told her younger self to tear off the end  label before listing it after traveling through time some more

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, NISMOPC said:

He might have finally found a sucker...

Capture+_2019-07-21-23-55-55.png

Yep, if you look at the auction it sold for $250.00.  Someone is either going to have no clue that they got ripped off, or once they get the game they'll add it to their collection and only discover years later that they were scammed.  I would not be surprised if we see this game again or if the new owner shows up here.

..Al

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 7 months later...