Jump to content
atari181

Beware of this Eli's Ladder on Ebay

Recommended Posts

If I tell him that it's authentic and we tricked him so that we could get the cartridge at a significantly reduced price, maybe his greed kicks in more and he raises the price again so that nobody will BIN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, taxman said:

If I tell him that it's authentic and we tricked him so that we could get the cartridge at a significantly reduced price, maybe his greed kicks in more and he raises the price again so that nobody will BIN.

I'm sure he's reading this thread, given he tried to create a new account recently.

 

 ..Al

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Albert said:

I'm sure he's reading this thread, given he tried to create a new account recently.

 

 ..Al

 

If you are game to put up with some crazy it would be fun to see what he comes up with as a rebuttal to all his lies and attempted deceit. After the fun has run it's course just nuke the account :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Shawn said:

 

If you are game to put up with some crazy it would be fun to see what he comes up with as a rebuttal to all his lies and attempted deceit. After the fun has run it's course just nuke the account :P

my daughter built a time machine and travel back to 1983 to buy and original copy then to 2000, had a career, bought a house that I would eventually go to a garage sale to then told her younger self to tear off the end  label before listing it after traveling through time some more

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, NISMOPC said:

He might have finally found a sucker...

Capture+_2019-07-21-23-55-55.png

Yep, if you look at the auction it sold for $250.00.  Someone is either going to have no clue that they got ripped off, or once they get the game they'll add it to their collection and only discover years later that they were scammed.  I would not be surprised if we see this game again or if the new owner shows up here.

 

 ..Al

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, masschamber said:

Im pretty sure ebay can still cancel the sale as a flagrant policy violation and refund the buyers money 

Easily done if the buyer reports the item to eBay as a counterfeit. 

 

 ..Al

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...