IGNORED

Beware of this Eli's Ladder on Ebay

atari181

It is not cut out it is original sticker on it. Plus you put it in it plays the game. Look I bought it 30 years ago. I took it into game over. They looked it over and said it was real also. I posted a fake in my group of pictures. It is number 5 you can clearly see mine is legit

Edited by Atari1976

It is not cut out it is original sticker on it. Plus you put it in it plays the game. Look I bought it 30 years ago. I took it into game over. They looked it over and said it was real also.

Anyone can place some other game board and screw it right back together and slap a poorly cut label on the cartridge.

My daughter 12 is selling it. I am not a professional seller. I did not make a fake,I did not buy a fake. If it was I would not allow it to be sold. That's why I had it checked out to make sure even tho I bought it myself 30 years ago

If you bought it yourself "30 years ago", why would you need to take it to a store to have it authenticated?

• Like 2