teh_supar_hackr

Good Luck, Charlie Brown Rom?

What? You got something against v for vendetta?

Never heard of the game, searching AA for the title didn't get results though.

That's a prototype game and as of now, only one cart exists. The game is also incomplete, since it lacks any sound. It has never been dumped or produced, so there is no rom or Label. If you are looking to reproduce this cart, it's not going to happen.

Are you using a flat screen? It may only work on CRT.

I'm running this through Stella 5.0.2 scence I don't have a flash cart yet, but plan on getting one.

Wait...,There was an unreleased Peanuts game? And there was a repro made of it? And I missed out by 6 years... Damn you time! You cruel mistress!

It's not much of game in its current state. Maybe someone could finish it?

• Like 1

Do you know the

Do you know the person that found this game, or where I can find a rom (if one exists)? :?:

A google search will easily find you the rom and I'm not talking about the fake "brick" one. IMHO the game is not worth the time I found the youtube video actually more satisfying.

Edited by JL

A google search will easily find you the rom and I'm not talking about the fake "brick" one. IMHO the game is not worth the time I found the youtube video actually more satisfying.

I would assume the OP doesn't care that the ROM is unplayable. It sounds like he wanted the label scan to sell repros.

I would assume the OP doesn't care that the ROM is unplayable. It sounds like he wanted the label scan to sell repros.

And the label is actually not scanned, it is original artwork, my wife created. :|

• Like 5

And the label is actually not scanned, it is original artwork, my wife created. :|

So is the ROM the actual prototype one found, or is this someone else programming?