IGNORED

Activision Patches for Sale

D.Yancey

are those repro?

All of my patches are 100% authentic vintage 1980's real Activision patches as stated in the listings. Returns are accepted if you are not satisfied.

Is there something in the listings that make you think they are reproductions? If there is, I would like to correct that immediately. I try to be extremely clear in my descriptions.

There are TWO listing for a reproduction patch, which are clearly labeled as a reproduction in the title and the body of the listing. They are the patch called "You Suck Loser" and "Master Baiter Fishing Derby". They are not really RE-productions because they were never made by Activision. They are just patches made for fun and are labeled as such in the listing.

Thank you for asking. And thanks for looking.

David

Edited by D.Yancey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There were a few Activision games made prior to Cosmic Commuter that did not have patches. Here are a few that come to mind: Bridge, Checkers, Boxing, Fishing Derby. Tennis and Ice Hockey originally did not have patches, but later patches were made for them. 

I think I made an error in my post above. Ice Hockey did have a patch originally. You just didn't have to take a photo. All you had to do was have a friend sign your letter with you saying you had beaten the computer in a game of Ice Hockey. It was the most popular club patch I think because of not requiring a photo.

Edited by D.Yancey

• 2 weeks later...

I've made some special prices for a 4th of July sale starting today. I'm in a really good mood to move some of my patch inventory over the next week. Take advantage of my good spirits!

I'll be accepting all REASONABLE offers especially for multiple patch purchases at the same time. No "lowball" offers please. If you want to make deals with me outside of eBay, that is perfectly acceptable. Private messages always welcome here on the Atari Age website.

Thank you for looking and for your support.

Activision Patches for sale

Edited by D.Yancey

On 6/29/2019 at 11:20 AM, D.Yancey said:

I've made some special prices for a 4th of July sale starting today. I'm in a really good mood to move some of my patch inventory over the next week. Take advantage of my good spirits!

I'll be accepting all REASONABLE offers especially for multiple patch purchases at the same time. No "lowball" offers please. If you want to make deals with me outside of eBay, that is perfectly acceptable. Private messages always welcome here on the Atari Age website.

Thank you for looking and for your support.

Activision Patches for sale

Thank you so much to those of you who visited me on eBay. Sold quite a few patches and gave out some great deal just recently. I'm still ready to roll on more patch sales. Who needs some patches? I really appreciate the support from everyone here on the forum.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/25/2020 at 1:07 AM, Ferandosludge said:

I just found a mint condition decathlon gold medal patch with the instruction manual when doing some spring cleaning. Any idea what the value is? Thanks.

That is a rare patch. Send me a PM here on the board. Maybe we can arrange a sale.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Many extras for free on the website for download. Nearly every patch in stock. Also have another Stampede belt buckle. I also will take message here on the forum for bulk deals for reduced prices. Saves me on the eBay fees, and postage is less when shipping multiple items together. Let me know what you need.

Activision Patches for sale.

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/10/2021 at 1:07 PM, D.Yancey said:

Many extras for free on the website for download. Nearly every patch in stock. Also have another Stampede belt buckle. I also will take message here on the forum for bulk deals for reduced prices. Saves me on the eBay fees, and postage is less when shipping multiple items together. Let me know what you need.

Activision Patches for sale.

Added a contact form on the website if you want to contact me about a bulk deal or price reduction on patches outside of eBay. That can save us both money!

eBay fees are sky high. Now they've even started to charge sales tax to buyers in most states. AND, they are sending sellers 1099's on their income tax if you sell over $600 in one year. That is BRUTAL!

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/6/2021 at 11:22 AM, D.Yancey said:

Added a contact form on the website if you want to contact me about a bulk deal or price reduction on patches outside of eBay. That can save us both money!

eBay fees are sky high. Now they've even started to charge sales tax to buyers in most states. AND, they are sending sellers 1099's on their income tax if you sell over $600 in one year. That is BRUTAL!

If you contact me on the contact form on the website, I will also buy patches in bulk from you.

World's leading seller of Activision Patches.

https://www.ActivisionPatches.com