IGNORED

Activision Patches for Sale

D.Yancey

Added FREE pdf versions of the Dreadnaught Destroyer award letter and the Happy Trails award letter. These currently are not found anywhere else on the internet. I'm sure they will be soon though. Enjoy. And maybe buy a patch if you are ready.

https://www.activisionpatches.com/activision-patch-letters/

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Some new vintage original 1980's Activision patches listed for sale. Lots of free stuff for your Activision collection - PDF versions of Activision instruction manuals, Activision newsletters, Activision catalogs, Activision award letters. Check out the blogs posts for hints, tips, and tricks to boost your Activision scores! Some of this stuff; no one else has it. We also BUY patches in bulk.

Activision Patches

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/20/2022 at 12:54 PM, D.Yancey said:

If you want to buy patches outside of eBay, we can make a deal. I can save on the eBay fees, which are a back-breaker. Contact me here or use the contact form on the website.

Activision Patches

Still ready to make deals. We buy patches too if they are in like-new condition.

• 7 months later...
20 hours ago, Psionic said:

The prices on most of these have really gone through the roof.  I guess I should've picked up more of them years ago.

A large portion of the price increase has been due to eBay and PayPal reporting all transactions as income on form 1099. Sellers have to pay State and Federal Income tax on all transactions for the year if sales total over $600 for the year. Postal costs have also increased substantially.

Edited by D.Yancey

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...