D.Yancey

Activision Patches for Sale

are those repro?

All of my patches are 100% authentic vintage 1980's real Activision patches as stated in the listings. Returns are accepted if you are not satisfied.

Is there something in the listings that make you think they are reproductions? If there is, I would like to correct that immediately. I try to be extremely clear in my descriptions.

There are TWO listing for a reproduction patch, which are clearly labeled as a reproduction in the title and the body of the listing. They are the patch called "You Suck Loser" and "Master Baiter Fishing Derby". They are not really RE-productions because they were never made by Activision. They are just patches made for fun and are labeled as such in the listing.

Thank you for asking. And thanks for looking.

David

Edited by D.Yancey

Bump. Always getting new patches in and selling quite a few.

www.ActivisionPatches.com

There were a few Activision games made prior to Cosmic Commuter that did not have patches. Here are a few that come to mind: Bridge, Checkers, Boxing, Fishing Derby. Tennis and Ice Hockey originally did not have patches, but later patches were made for them. 

I think I made an error in my post above. Ice Hockey did have a patch originally. You just didn't have to take a photo. All you had to do was have a friend sign your letter with you saying you had beaten the computer in a game of Ice Hockey. It was the most popular club patch I think because of not requiring a photo.

Edited by D.Yancey