IGNORED

Rare Spanish db9 (Atari, C64, Amiga..) Joystick for Trade

gliptitude

I have an interesting joystick from Spain: Telemach 200. I'm looking to trade for other rare joysticks.

The joystick has arcade components, Industria Lorenzo stick. It has a 9 pin connector. I use it on 2600. There is a switch on the back for other systems, (Amiga?). There are 4 suction cups on the bottom.

I'm most interested in homebrew joysticks. But also various rare or quality that I don't already have. I mainly play 2600. Also Vectrex. I can use db15 gameport analog joysticks on Atari with an adapter that I have, which I like and which is another trade option. Possibly arcade or industrial joystick components. Old Pong console modded to work as VCS Paddle controllers!!!! ... Atari Game Brain, H.E.R.O., Montezuma's Revenge... VecMulti for Vectrex..

post-31910-0-91455400-1505746026_thumb.jpeg

post-31910-0-44798500-1505758199_thumb.jpeg

Edited by gliptitude
  • Like 1

Oh man those buttons look comfortable, are they as nice as they look?

The buttons are decent, they do feel nice on the finger. I guess they are particularly smooth actually. Nothing mind blowing in function, but I don't know that I've ever been super impressed with an arcade button. .. I was thinking these were leaf switches but I just pressed them to check and they definitely feel like microswitches.

.. I prefer a Sanwa stick but I do like this one better than the standard American ones. .. I imagine that the stick and button components have standard replacements that would fit in this case but I'm not positive.

masschamber, you do 2600 mods? Do you do any other type of mods? Maybe joysticks modded for different systems? .. NES Toploader AV mod?

Edited by gliptitude

The buttons are decent, they do feel nice on the finger. I guess they are particularly smooth actually. Nothing mind blowing in function, but I don't know that I've ever been super impressed with an arcade button. .. I was thinking these were leaf switches but I just pressed them to check and they definitely feel like microswitches.

.. I prefer a Sanwa stick but I do like this one better than the standard American ones. .. I imagine that the stick and button components have standard replacements that would fit in this case but I'm not positive.

masschamber, you do 2600 mods? Do you do any other type of mods? Maybe joysticks modded for different systems? .. NES Toploader AV mod?

depends on what needs to be modded most av mods are super well documented and therefore pretty easy , I could make that pong as a paddle controller for the 2600 you want, I have a pong sitting around and I never use it

• Like 1