IGNORED

Bubble Trouble cart and box

Igor

I bought this a while back not knowing if it's worth anything or how legit it actually is. Hoping someone here could confirm if this an authentic Telegames Bubble Trouble box and cart. Also would be great to know what if anything this is worth...

post-54616-0-59849200-1505862934_thumb.jpg

post-54616-0-82272700-1505862954_thumb.jpg

Thanks in advance to anyone with some info on this game and box.

post-54616-0-49284500-1505862942_thumb.jpg

post-54616-0-13016500-1505862948_thumb.jpg

post-54616-0-92477800-1505862959_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the info about the VHS box distribution!

The Telegames website says otherwise about the availability of any Lynx games...

Effective September 2004, we ceased our support of all "classic" and "orphaned" video game systems and software. These products are no longer available from us. You may still purchase our Telegames-brand products for Nintendo and Sony systems directly from us using TelegamesDirect.

From here - http://www.telegames.com/retail.htm

There aren't any Lynx games on their order page either (http://www.telegames.com/order.htm)

There is worth to variant collectors to have that original version. Personally I wouldn't do a 1:1 trade for a new version.

Agreed, but it should be noted that there are variants-of-variants with Telegames releases: I have similar packaging with my copy, but the writing on the case is red and the plastic clear plastic insert doesn't have the Telegames US address imprinted on it. I'm sure that there are many other variants of this one package alone out there.

Agreed, but it should be noted that there are variants-of-variants with Telegames releases: I have similar packaging with my copy, but the writing on the case is red and the plastic clear plastic insert doesn't have the Telegames US address imprinted on it. I'm sure that there are many other variants of this one package alone out there.

Yeah, I think mine has a pink insert (piece of paper) instead of white like pictured. Or maybe that's my Bubble Trouble w/the pink insert. Then you've got the jewel case released games which also have some variants. I would agree w/MrBland, cool to have, but not worth much of a premium. I got a couple of these from the original owner in the UK for a good price is the only reason I've got the earlier versions.

I got Bubble Trouble way back when it was originally released.

normal_bubble_tr.jpg

And yes, the coversheet was folded, as my game came in the famous Kling Packung, like this one:

b_TTris_front.jpg

just in white.

Maybe at the time he'd ran out of Telegames style boxes?

my game broke some time ago, I had to get a repair job done.

Edited by high voltage
  • Like 2