IGNORED

Midwest Gaming Classic 2018

thanatos

Pie Factory Podcast will be there. Either there was supposed to be a podcast room or there is still a podcast room but they ran out of space, so they'll be putting us in the vendor hall. Still gotta get everything finalized.

• Like 5

My buddy Seth and I will be podcasting about it tonight, talking about the event in general and what we're looking forward to. I'm typing up the outline, and I'm getting more hyped for it by the second. I can't wait to see the event in its new venue!

• Like 2

My buddy Seth and I will be podcasting about it tonight, talking about the event in general and what we're looking forward to. I'm typing up the outline, and I'm getting more hyped for it by the second. I can't wait to see the event in its new venue!

And here it is! Hope to be able to meet you fine folks!

https://soundcloud.com/user-381189297/midwest-gaming-classic-hype

And here it is! Hope to be able to meet you fine folks!

https://soundcloud.com/user-381189297/midwest-gaming-classic-hype

• Like 1

I'll be there on Saturday, April 14th. I'll probably be hanging around where Dauber and the Pie Factory Podcast is with my newest Atari 7800 games. I may bring extra copies as well for a discounted price for AA members including one people may not heard about.

My wife was debating on coming up for a day with a 2nd car and bringing Pickles. I said she could meet the programmer of her game. But she had decided to stay home yet again. :(

Relevant link just so this doesn't confuse anyone else: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/273623-my-one-of-a-kind-7800-game-hack/?hl=%2Bpickles

Edited by thanatos

Will you have any physical copies of Anguna for the DS on hand?

Unfortunately, no. That's the one platform that I never had a physical cart release for. I'll probably have my GBA with Anguna on it out to demo, but I don't have stock of any GBA carts to sell right now.

I'd love to find some PC Engine or Playstation imports, but I've been surprised the past few years at how few import dealers there are. There used to be one guy who dealt almost exclusively in imports, but I haven't seen him there in a few years now. I'm also looking for some crappy broken controllers to give my kid so he can pretend he's playing games with me.

I didn't set up last year (I was done after getting a bunch of my stuff wet because of that tent setup), but I'll be back with some import stuff. So there's at least one dealer for you!

Unfortunately, no. That's the one platform that I never had a physical cart release for. I'll probably have my GBA with Anguna on it out to demo, but I don't have stock of any GBA carts to sell right now.

That's too bad - it's a really fun game. I'll still keep an eye out for your table at the show :)

That's too bad - it's a really fun game. I'll still keep an eye out for your table at the show :)

Sounds good. I'll be in the NES homebrew room, hopefully with my Bite the Chili banner up, but if not, I'll have my avatar/profile pic on my namebadge at least.

I will be there again this year, and will have AtariAge buttons with my nametag on my backpack.

I'll be there (at the Pie Factory Podcast table in the vendor hall, of course!)....but I can't find my AA button with my handle! I saw it recently, but the room that I have it in...my wife and I are tearing it apart in a massive reorganization project and I can't find the button!

***edit***

FOUND IT!!! Just three minutes after I posted this. :)

If anybody reading this is going and can spare an Atari 7800 power supply for the weekend, mine blew, and that pretty much kills my entire purpose for what I had planned. :( If you can help out, please come to the Pie Factory Table, near the stage in the vendor hall.