IGNORED

"Every Atari Jaguar Game Ever" - New YouTube Video Series

K3V

Hi all,

It's been a while since I frequented the Jaguar forums but I've recently been inspired to revisit my entire Jag collection, and have decided to replay every official Jaguar game in the order it was released, as well as a number of prototypes, homebrew releases and post-Atari releases.

I'll be livestreaming each episode on my Twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/KevInBuffalo- if you follow and click "Notify me when the broadcaster goes live" you'll be able to tune in and ask questions and chat as I play.

If you can't catch it live, archived versions of the streams will be available on YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAiHkt4F7ct0a2VO_I2mwrg(hopefully soon I'll be eligible for a custom URL!).

Anyways here's episode 1: Cybermorph. It was fun diving back into a game I haven't played in 15-20 years to see what I remember of it, what holds up over time and what doesn't.

Leave a comment with your thoughts, share your memories of the game and the Jag, and subscribe/follow if you want to see more! Thanks much.

-Kevin

• Like 12

I'm enjoying the videos. They bring back some good (JI2-era) memories and I actually dusted off Cybermorph for some play time after watching. I don't have Trevor McFur anymore, otherwise I would have given that one a spin as well.

Of course, not everyone else is enjoying it quite as much. My oldest daughter complained earlier, "It's this guy again?!?"

Edited by Karyyk
  • Like 4

I'm enjoying the videos. They bring back some good (JI2-era) memories and I actually dusted off Cybermorph for some play time after watching. I don't have Trevor McFur anymore, otherwise I would have given that one a spin as well.

Of course, not everyone else is enjoying it quite as much. My oldest daughter complained earlier, "It's this guy again?!?"

:lol: :lol: that's great. Glad she's enjoying the show ;)

Here's #3, Evolution: Dino Dudes. My internet was being dumb yesterday so it ends a bit more abruptly than I'd like but it's still a good time. Here comes "that guy" again!

• Like 3

Kevin, generally speaking, what time do you typically go live with these? I seem to miss out on them. (Then again, I haven't been checking Twitch much this week except at really, really late hours).

They bring back some good (JI2-era) memories and I actually dusted off Cybermorph for some play time after watching.

Ah, the JI2 days, back when it was more common to just be talking about the Jaguar's games than not. I fired up Cybermorph a couple of weeks ago as well and got a similar vibe from it. Really brought back some memories. :)

• Like 2

Kevin, generally speaking, what time do you typically go live with these? I seem to miss out on them. (Then again, I haven't been checking Twitch much this week except at really, really late hours).

Ah, the JI2 days, back when it was more common to just be talking about the Jaguar's games than not. I fired up Cybermorph a couple of weeks ago as well and got a similar vibe from it. Really brought back some memories. :)

Yo Austin -- no set time for these yet, but they've typically been evenings (somewhere in the 7-10 p.m. eastern range) or sometime on the weekends. Basically whenever I can find a spare couple hours I'm trying to fit in a stream.

Can we take it back to the JI1 days? :) I wish I could remember the URL, I'd look it up on archive.org.

Edited by K3V
  • Like 1

Subscribed. Definitely going to watch these.

This is one of those things I'll do one day when my wife and daughter are off on a trip visiting grandma and for some reason, I'm back at home, and maybe I take a week off, and I spend the entire week basically doing nothing... no home to renovate, no car to fix, nothing to program, nothing to study for... and I just sit at home eating junk, having that play in the background, and then playing games on my computer.

That basically never happens, but I get a day like that every once in a blue moon!

Well that depends, are there four people he really hates?

Hahah!! True. Having multiple players though is cool for Power Drive Rally, Gauntlet 2, ProjectW (Warlords) etc...

Hey, is there a listing of the planned episodes for the future? Or if you can just announce here what game will be next that would be cool.