IGNORED

Atari 2600 , 7800 n xe

laguns

All of the pictures seem to have disappeared.

If you are going to sell them try and test the ones with the windowed chips on them. If they have erased themselves, your buyer is not going to be happy. Ebay would probably get you the most money. If you are just taking offers I would be happy to make one for the 7800 high score cartridge and 7800 Food Fight.

Mitch

• Like 1

...yes, because there are forces at play behind closed doors...

Christ, have you gone full body tinfoil now? I'll check with Al, those are uploaded images and don't seem to be in the database anymore. I can do anything but poke around in the database file, either way, they were probably backed up anyway.

Matt, when you re-post them, can you format them properly? I wouldn't mind keeping the HS pics.

I didn't save them because they weren't important to me. (personally) But for the record, the instant someone posts pics of anything that is significant or important, I immediately save every single one of them. You'd be shocked how often people change their minds, forget to block out or watermark something, etc.

I don't know what the reason is this time, but my point being, had someone here done that, then the pics would be safeguarded.

• Like 1

Matt, when you re-post them, can you format them properly? I wouldn't mind keeping the HS pics.

Sure. He sent me an e-mail before he posted them so I have them. I'll try and do it tonight if I can, otherwise it might be Friday before I get to my home computer (busy week).

...yes, because there are forces at play behind closed doors...

Easy there tinfoil boy. 99 times out a 100 there's a more mundane (and logical) explanation for it.

I was going to repost all the pictures but before I do, do you think there's a reason he took them down? I don't want to repost them if he wanted them taken down for a reason.

He actually deleted them himself, so maybe. Maybe order some tinfoil from Amazon?

EDIT: the other theory I had is, I banned the laguns account, maybe something funny happened with the database.

Right, and the moral of the story is...hmm...let's see...that if someone (in this case, it was Matt) hadn't saved the pics, we wouldn't have them anymore. Which is...hmm...right, exactly what I said. Right, but somehow that was dubbed as paranoia & exaggeration, and resulted in my ridicule, even though it was...actually, hmm, spot on target.

I'll be accepting apologies throughout the course of the weekend. Thanks guys.

Right, and the moral of the story is...hmm...let's see...that if someone (in this case, it was Matt) hadn't saved the pics, we wouldn't have them anymore. Which is...hmm...right, exactly what I said

No... You were going on about how it had to be some behind the scene deal or some other devious back alley scheme to deprive you of seeing these pictures to which we all laughed and said you were being paranoid (and we still do). Seriously guys, there's a really simple explanation for all of this and CPUWIZ even mentioned it.

1. The guy had two accounts.

2. He mentioned he had forgotten the password for the first account, which is the one he posted the pictures from, so we nuked it.

3. Nuking the first account deleted the pictures from the database

As to why he's not here anymore, who knows? He seemed to be only interested in how much he could get for them so maybe he decided to move on when no one was making him offers? Maybe the Illuminati got him? Maybe he knew the secret of Covfefe and had to be eliminated for the good of the country?

• Like 3

Now understand this, my iPad got messy ,the fact of the matter is the pixs are all up there so people can see, I always see loaner carts but never these, I just wanted to find a value on them so I can have posted in case any of the collectors want Ant, u kept couple for myself , so I am asking u guys what are these really worth? Matt been a cool guy n glad he save the pixs, so thanks , collector since 1995.