Albert

New Atari Jaguar Games at 2017 Portland Retro Gaming Expo

Astrostorm got my attrention but i couldnt find any footrage anywhere.

There's the trailer linked earlier in this thread ;)

Edit: Al beat me to it again :P

Edited by Sporadic

There's the trailer linked earlier in this thread ;)

Edit: Al beat me to it again :P

Thanks, this game looks awesome.

• Like 3

They look really well packaged so well done to everyone involved, I will end up with all three of them. Postage to UK and customs can be an issue to the UK so any advice off anyone in UK who gets them too would be welcome as to keeping the costs down a little... I remember Telegames stocking Custodian, but price there was similar to paying postage from USA... Not sure if it would work out much cheaper for 2 or 3 of us in UK to have them sent to one address then post them on to each other as second class signed for at £3.90 a time.

• Like 1

Wish I was able to pick up the Jeff Minter Pack/LlamaTron2112 and AtackOfTheMutantCamels at the PRGE unfortunately the Atlantic gets in my way but ordered the cart as soon as it was available and cant wait for it to arrive!

Cartridge options are grey and clear, but seeing all the fun colors carts are being made in recently it leaves me wishing/hoping for a more psychedelic option for the Minter games....

They look really well packaged so well done to everyone involved, I will end up with all three of them. Postage to UK and customs can be an issue to the UK so any advice off anyone in UK who gets them too would be welcome as to keeping the costs down a little... I remember Telegames stocking Custodian, but price there was similar to paying postage from USA... Not sure if it would work out much cheaper for 2 or 3 of us in UK to have them sent to one address then post them on to each other as second class signed for at £3.90 a time.

I received my copy of Minter this week with no customs charges. I mentioned sharing postage with Matty but more than two of us would surely save if we did that.