IGNORED

WTT: Black Friday "Mario Black" Edition New 3DS *SOLD*

Skippy B. Coyote

Hello again ladies and gentlegamers! This time I've got a very special 3DS console that I'm interested in trading for an Atari Jaguar. As usual, to give you a reference for my reliability as a buyer and seller you can see all the feedback I've received from selling games and related accessories on eBay over the last half a dozen or so years here: http://www.ebay.com/usr/hanz0d0g You can also find my AtariAge Marketplace User Feedback thread here: http://atariage.com/...pic/254880-jin/

Now that we've got the formalities out of the way, here's what I've got for trade:

cOwfE23.jpg

RaEPoRb.jpg

IewQ7JT.jpg

gBbn0x7.jpg

kCdEMzG.jpg

mKe6H2B.jpg

gMyNJxN.jpg

This black colored model of the regular sized New 3DS was only available in limited quantities on Black Friday of 2016 and was never produced again in North America after that, so it was the only way to get a black New 3DS in the United States. I ended up buying this one brand new in box from a collector around two months ago, bought a carrying case and a few games for it as well as some purple faceplates that I imported from Japan, and now I'm looking to trade it for an Atari Jaguar system to use for my 2018 Atari Challenge quest.

The system's box is perfect mint without a single ding or scratch on it and the system itself is in excellent condition with no scratches on the exterior housing or faceplates, no scratches on the interior housing or upper screen, no dead or stuck pixels on either screen, and only a few very tiny scratches on the lower screen from occasional stylus use. I tried my best to photograph them in the 4th picture but they're just too darn small for my camera to pick up, and completely invisible when the system is powered on. The black Mario faceplates that came with the system are brand new and have never been used, the carrying case is in perfect like-new condition, and the 3 games are all complete in box with near mint cartridges. The only damage to any of the games is the cover art on the case for Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions, which does have quite a bit of wear.

All together I spent about $265 on everything seen above, and being that this particular model of New 3DS was a very limited and sought after release it's sure to hold it's value in the years to come. What I would like to trade this whole bundle for is a nice condition Atari Jaguar system with power supply, one controller (preferably a gray button one), and either an official composite video cable or somewhere in the area of $30 worth of good quality Jaguar games. I can also toss in some cash via PayPal on my end of the trade for a few more Jaguar games or ones high up on my wants list like Alien vs. Predator, Doom, Wolfenstein 3D, Towers II, or Raiden.

Thanks for taking the time to view my thread and just shoot me a PM if you're interested in trading!

Edited by Jin

I should also mention that, if anyone is interested, I would be willing to leave the three games for the 3DS out and trade for a Jaguar without games or without composite cables.

I would also be up for selling just the boxed New 3DS system and carrying case with no games included for $160 + shipping, so I could take the money and go buy a Jaguar. :)

Since I happened upon a nice condition Jaguar I'd like purchase I'll be listing this New 3DS on eBay later tonight to get the funds for it. However, if anyone here would like to purchase the New 3DS before it sells on eBay I'd be willing to go down to $150 + shipping for the boxed system with case and both sets of cover plates included.

Awesome you got a Jag, Jin. Hope to see ya in the Jaguar section, good luck on the sale!

I'm sure you'll see me around, though unfortunately I haven't gotten a Jaguar yet. There was one on eBay recently that was in really nice shape for a pretty reasonable price, so I was hoping to sell this New 3DS bundle to get some money to buy it with, but the New 3DS hasn't sold yet so I ended up missing out on it. I still definitely plan to get a Jag and some good games for it by the end of the year, it'll just be a matter of finding a new home for this New 3DS first to get the funds for it then hunting around for another good condition Jaguar system at a fair price if no one offers me a trade.

I've had my eye on a Jag for a few years now but never got one up to this point because I kept thinking about how expensive it was going to be to get a system and a copies of the games I wanted to play on it the most (Alien vs Predator and Towers II mainly), but after mulling it over for a couple years I came to the conclusion that at the end of the day it's not really about the money. As long as you can afford it without compromising your ability to take care of life's essentials then the money doesn't really matter. What does matter is getting to enjoy and appreciate something you think is really cool and having fun playing the games, and I think there's a whole lot of fun to be had on the Jag. :)

Edited by Jin