IGNORED

Astrocade store demo plastic system holder thing?

Blazing Lazers

Please do spread the word. It's not my listing- I was just wondering what that demo attachment is.

Ugh, now the vulture resellers have been awakened. Schoolgirl or happiest (can't recall which) is bidding huge. Someone please don't let them get this piece. If I have to take out a second mortgage I'm going to try to stop them if I can.

Edited by Atari_Bill
  • Like 1

Only a little. Yeah I wouldn't go to that extreme, but there are several extremes that I will pursue to keep this out of the hands of schoolgirl. This is a piece of history that needs to be preserved, not profited from.

I wouldn't worry too much- the Astrocade community is full of good people who aren't going to let something like this slip away.

I wouldn't worry too much- the Astrocade community is full of good people who aren't going to let something like this slip away.

I really hope so. This is the coolest Astrocade item I've ever come across and deserves to be in the hands of someone who appreciates it for what it is and not just for the $$$$

This is an interesting item. I have been a Bally/Astrocade owner for almost 40 years and I never saw this item before. There also was a 10 year period when I bought and sold more Bally/Astrocade items than anyone else on eBay. I came across some unique items over the years but never this. I wonder if this was part of a store display at Montgomery Ward.

It will be interesting to see how high this goes. The Bally community is much smaller than for a lot of other systems. A couple of people who used to spend big bucks on Bally items no longer are around. One passed away and one left the hobby.