SignGuy81

Selling my modded flashback. **SOLD**

I have a modded flashback I'm going to have to sell.

Same one seen here http://atariage.com/forums/topic/264251-my-modded-flashback-2/

I added a switch to automatically switch between internal games and cartridge.

I was going to make more and never got around to it so this is kinda unique(not that there aren't other modded flashback 2s but not many look as nice). Maybe a little steep but I'm asking $140. Trying to catch some bills up. If interested PM me.

Edited by SignGuy81

Just a thought, there are a lot of us that have done the mod but yours is the first I have seen with a surround plate that finishes off the hole. There may be interest in buying just that plate for people who are doing the mod themselves.

Did you use a standard cartridge guide or print your own?

Best of luck,

Bah

I'm not sure if it will play Halo 2600. I do know that it will not play H.E.R.O. Every Atari game I've tried so far that I do have plays in it but I don't own every game, and I have no homebrews.

Thank you Swami, I have seen that list before a while back and have tried to find it over and over again here recently and haven't been able to find it.

• Like 1

I had just assumed a harmony cart wouldn't work with it since it wasn't listed at the top with CuddleCart, SuperCharger, and Krocodile Kart. I don't own any of those.

I had just assumed a harmony cart wouldn't work with it since it wasn't listed at the top with CuddleCart, SuperCharger, and Krocodile Kart. I don't own any of those.

Not sure when the Harmony cart was first sold. This list may precede it.