IGNORED

Atari 2600 Pink Panther Available (ALL SOLD- THANK YOU!!!)

Atari4You

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hello, I am back.  Sorry but been busy with other issues.  I still have the 20 Pink Panther carts for sale.  I am looking for $75 shipped (USA only) for one copy.  I do apologize for not selling them last time but a family emergency issue came about and family comes first.  The first 20 to confirm and pay will get the carts.  Please PM if you are interested so I can send you payment instructions.  I would be sending the game next week.  Thank you.

1 hour ago, Atari4You said:

Hello, I am back.  Sorry but been busy with other issues.  I still have the 20 Pink Panther carts for sale.  I am looking for $75 shipped (USA only) for one copy.  I do apologize for not selling them last time but a family emergency issue came about and family comes first.  The first 20 to confirm and pay will get the carts.  Please PM if you are interested so I can send you payment instructions.  I would be sending the game next week.  Thank you.

Is this a late April Fool's?  

I would like one.

1 hour ago, Atari4You said:

Is this a late April Fool's?  

So if you had 18 with five already claimed there is 1 unclaimed left after the 12 that posted interest since yesterday.

Im still looking to hear back with payment details. Hopefully you saw my pm.

Thanks again!

• Like 1