IGNORED

Atari 2600 Pink Panther Available (ALL SOLD- THANK YOU!!!)

Atari4You

Never the end of the world when it comes to things like this, but I think that requests for a cart should only be honored for those that bothered to follow his directions and posted in_the_thread. He states to do just that *twice* in his paragraph, never once asking for a PM to declare interest. Send a PM only if you have additional questions.

And if there's people requesting more than one copy for such a low production… shame on you! :mad:

• Like 1

Never the end of the world when it comes to things like this, but I think that requests for a cart should only be honored for those that bothered to follow his directions and posted in_the_thread. He states to do just that *twice* in his paragraph, never once asking for a PM to declare interest. Send a PM only if you have additional questions.

And if there's people requesting more than one copy for such a low production… shame on you! :mad:

I was the first to respond and I'm buying 2 of them. There is no shame that comes with it as there was no restrictions implied nor did I ask for something that wasn't offered. It's not like I said I wanted to buy them all. That would have been rough I agree. 2 of them? Snooze you loose.

I was #11 and also haven't heard anything.

I hope he honors requests that followed his instructions....or makes more.

I have no problem with people buying multiple copies when there are many available or if copies are left at the end of the order window.

Otherwise if many people want them right away then 1 per person seems the only fair thing to do.

Otherwise if your name is like Anna or Billy you would just take all of them if you saw the post first :P

• Like 2

I don't blame the buyers, I blame the resellers who don't give two shits about the hobby or other collectors.

Personally any limited items I make I won't even think of selling ONE copy to a list of people I have compiled.

And some things like this pink panther I don't think anyone even has the ability to make a large amount of.

You can add me (if I'm not already there :) ) I don't mind because I have never purchased a single homebrew for myself or to resell.

Hmmmm...ok....so your just posting in this thread for trolling purposes....great.

Anyway back on topic, yes the red Sea crossing release was awesome and I greatly look forward to hopefully getting a pink panther to play. Thanks atari4you!!! :)

• Like 1

Hmmmm...ok....so your just posting in this thread for trolling purposes....great.

If you think my 1st post in this thread days after it's start date and well after 20 copies had been asked for was anything other than humor, I don't know what to tell you.

I think you should be less worried about the people who want to buy one just to resell it and more worried about the people who want to see how it is made, dissect it and sell all they can make.

If your talking about Shawn asking for 2 copies, I figured he wanted a spare so he could open 1 up. If he wants to make more of them I welcome it if it means more in the hands of people who want to play the game. I never figured he wanted 2 to resell 1. And yes I knew your post was a joke.....just found it ironic since you are a reseller :ponder:

Please don't get into it again, icemanxp, especially you!

I hope Shawn will crack it open, either way. I have #1 CIB and a loose one, from the first time it was released, so I am not buying another. Although I was tempted, to see if this has the extra level.

• Like 3

I'm not getting into it, I just want to say I have Shawn filtered, my comments were made solely out of common sense and you don't need to buy 2 to open one up. If your intent is to make them why want a 2nd?

This however is how shit gets blown up, people assume something meant something it did not.

I'll leave the thread though.

One more thing, I don't keep up on Atari like many of you I'm more of a Nintendo person and I originally assumed this was a homebrew, but looks more like an unreleased proto.