IGNORED

Sega Model 1 Genesis with 2 controllers and Sonic the Hedgehog

Zap!

Have a working Model 1 Sega Genesis for sale here with Sonic the Hedgehog (game complete with box and instructions) and two controllers. I also have the A/V cable, R/F cable, and power adapter. I will be happy to test it in front of the buyer if picked up locally.

$60

post-12488-0-92490200-1508346074_thumb.jpg

post-12488-0-00430100-1508346091_thumb.jpg

post-12488-0-02841400-1508346108_thumb.jpg

post-12488-0-67999800-1508346125_thumb.jpg

I could be off base on this, but I believe all of the red colored A,B,C button controllers only have like a 3.5 or 4ft cord on them. Most of the others have a 6ft cord on them. I know I just ran into a red button variant last night with a short cord as I was putting some controllers away.

But..to be honest, $60 seems a bit high as you can snag similar setups off Goodwill auctions all day for less. And Goodwill auctions are frequently on the high side.

Do you have a pic of the bottom showing the serial and model? If it is a non-TMSS model that does increase the value a smidgen.

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-

I could be off base on this, but I believe all of the red colored A,B,C button controllers only have like a 3.5 or 4ft cord on them. Most of the others have a 6ft cord on them. I know I just ran into a red button variant last night with a short cord as I was putting some controllers away.

But..to be honest, $60 seems a bit high as you can snag similar setups off Goodwill auctions all day for less. And Goodwill auctions are frequently on the high side.

Do you have a pic of the bottom showing the serial and model? If it is a non-TMSS model that does increase the value a smidgen.

But does Goodwill offer a clean Genesis with two controllers and game (and all connections)? Not sure, as I never go there.

I'm pretty sure it's TMSS by memory, but will power it on to test. Here's a pic. Looks like it's TMSS.

post-12488-0-72542200-1508349698_thumb.jpg

I think $60 is a good asking price for what you have included, and the condition of the console.

EDIT:

I didn't notice first time looked but the "SEGA GENESIS" label is worn off in a couple places on the top of the unit so maybe the other guy was right.

Edited by SignGuy81