IGNORED

NYD 2018

pps

Just in case you're not sure what to do. This might be the reason to go to your Atari 8 bit and do something ;)

To create the next issue of the 'New Years Disc', I need your help.

A game, a picture, a tune, a demo - anything is welcome :)

So go to your Atari and do something.

As usual send your entries via pm or email to me until end of December, 31st (2017) (UTC+1) so that I can prepare for the release around New Years Day around 02:00 PM (UTC+1).

Edited by pps
  • Like 15

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A little later than i'd hoped because i had to make a few changes to the scrolling message because we're about to gain a new member, but Cosine's two contributions have just been sent via PM. Now i just have to organise all the "PR" for tomorrow! =-)

Cool guys.... go go go.... me unfortunately will miss it as there is no Atari code bit left.... only c= ;)

I don't believe my eye, or ear... your saying something I can not hear.... don't you know we are your friend? Hear our heart, it's what you'll find.. we need that code bit you provide, and can bring to us if you don't mind. That C thing comes but it will go, convert the codebase to Atari, don't you know? Heaven you are our friend! TQA without end!

Edited by _The Doctor__
  • Like 1

After only 4 hours of sleeping, I'm back in business again ;)

My mailbox is full and I have a lot to do... Everyone who has sent me something and got no answer from me yet should cry loud enough, so that I can see his entry - I don't want to forget someones work.

@Sikor: As you've surely recognized, the nyd2009 email works just fine - even without the 2009 it goes there.

• Like 5

I don't believe my eye, or ear... your saying something I can not hear.... don't you know we are your friend? Hear our heart, it's what you'll find.. we need that code bit you provide, and can bring to us if you don't mind. That C thing comes but it will go, convert the codebase to Atari, don't you know? Heaven you are our friend! TQA without end!

After 30 years of 800 I need some fresh stuff and its good to try other platforms and come back from time to time and see how stuff are easy on a8 while others are pain ;).

Es tut mir leid, das zu hören.

Vielleicht Lynx, Amiga oder Jaguar? Amiga 800'ish / Jaguar STe'ish with some cool bits... and of course the Lynx having software developed using both platforms

_Doc__

Perhaps there were one or two things to finish up before the exit?

Edited by _The Doctor__

Es tut mir leid, das zu hören.

Vielleicht Lynx, Amiga oder Jaguar? Amiga 800'ish / Jaguar STe'ish with some cool bits... and of course the Lynx having software developed using both platforms

_Doc__

Perhaps there were one or two things to finish up before the exit?

latest lynx demos I know of, are coded by Heaven ;)

• Like 1