IGNORED

SUPER OVERLAYS Set (New!, for Atari 5200)

pboland

GONE/SOLD!

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW

post-9874-0-40443600-1508790560_thumb.jpg

FOR ATARI 5200

This keypad overlay set was made to help fill a void that that exists in the Atari 5200 overlay library. Some new overlays were made for titles that previously didn’t have overlays and others got a small visual upgrade where possible. Only 100 75 (See Update Below) sets of this collection are being produced. Once these sets are gone, they're gone.

post-9874-0-27592700-1508790603_thumb.jpg

This home-brew 60 overlay set includes:

• 29 pairs of Atari 5200 styled controller overlays for titles listed.

• One pair limited edition metallic controller overlay keypad covers

• 1 Limited edition metallic “Atari 5200 Super System” cartridge label.

Overlays are shrink wrapped in a great looking Atari 5200 styled mini game box.

post-9874-0-27390300-1508790657_thumb.jpg post-9874-0-46899200-1508791085.jpg

In all there are 30 pairs (60 overlays total) in this set. I have 50 sets made up and ready to go right now. If I sell out of those I will make more, but I will not make more than 100 75 sets total (See update below).

After the sale for the Super Overlays sets I will be selling the overlays individually (minus the special metallic keypad overlay pair and cart label which are exclusives to this set). The cost is $50.00 per set (plus shipping). That puts the cost just below $0.85 per overlay (individually they will cost $2.00 per overlay which is my standard price for all controller overlays).

Pricing is as followed. Each Overlay Set is $50.00 USD plus shipping. Shipping inside the U.S.A. will be USPS Priority Mail $7.00 (which includes tracking number). Shipping to Canada is First Class International mail USPS $12.00 (which includes tracking number). Shipping anywhere else in the world is $22.50. I only accept payment via PayPal. The stated shipping cost is for up to 4 copies. Any more than that might require more shipping (please inquire).

TO ORDER:

PM me with the subject line SUPER OVERLAYS OFFER" and state how many sets you wish to order and what country it will be shipped to. Be sure to include your PayPal email address in your PM. This is so I can send you an invoice. Once the invoice is paid, I should have your order in the mail within 24-36 hours (not including weekends/holidays) [this time frame is for the first 50 copies sold only. More time will be needed for additional copies to be made].

Remember there are only 100 75 0 copies to be sold and no more will be made.

Orders are first come first serve (Basically in order of PM's received)!

post-9874-0-10672900-1508790670.jpg

Project Background: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/256340-interest-check-new-reproduction-overlays/

***UPDATE***

SINCE I DIDN'T MAKE ALL 100 COPIES OF THIS SET AT THE START OF THIS PROJECT I'VE DECIDE (DUE TO TIME NEEDED FOR OTHER PROJECTS) TO REVISE DOWN THE TOTAL NUMBER OF AVAILABLE SETS TO 75. THIS NUMBER REFLECTS THE ACTUAL NUMBER OF SETS THAT HAVE BEEN PRODUCED AS OF 11/9/2017. ONCE ALL REMAINING COPIES ARE SOLD (CURRENTLY 18 15 0 ) I WILL NO LONGER PRODUCE THIS SET.

Edited by pboland
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...