I backed this project and I am very happy I did. The game looks amazing and I cannot wait until the actual product arrives once it is manufactured.

I am also looking forward to tempest.

I would love to see the nintendo cabs made as those are some amazing games!

I think a TRON or Discs of TRON would also be amazing if it can have some glowing parts! I however am a dreamer.. haha

I backed this project and I am very happy I did. The game looks amazing and I cannot wait until the actual product arrives once it is manufactured.

I am also looking forward to tempest.

I would love to see the nintendo cabs made as those are some amazing games!

I think a TRON or Discs of TRON would also be amazing if it can have some glowing parts! I however am a dreamer.. haha

Thanks imstarryeyed!

​Those would all be awesome ideas!

Just got my Centipede in the mail yesterday. I'm very pleased with it... it honestly plays better than I expected it would! Looks pretty sharp as well.

Got my centipede, good job NewWaveToys, its great... The gameplay is spot on and the cabinet is very nice.

I am now looking forward to Tempest!!

Edited by imstarryeyed

Received my Centipede yesterday. I really like and I find it decently playable. Only problem is, the screen is crooked! (It may be difficult to see in the attached screenshot, but the slant is there). I've sent a ticket into customer support for a replacement.

post-21248-0-85762300-1538692756_thumb.jpg

I picked up one of these this past week and my 7-year-old daughter and I have been having a blast playing with it. The control scheme scales down nicely and the mini-trackball is pretty impressive with how responsive and precise it is. My daughter is writing down our high scores and drawing the Atari logo... reminds me of myself at that same age!

I expect I'll pick up some more of these Replicades in the future. I know they're not everyone's cup of tea but something about the exactness of the cabinet design in miniature form (aside from some concessions to control size to make them a bit more playable) is really appealing to me. I'm not really into Street Fighter II, and I have doubts that it will be very satisfying to play in miniature form. But Tempest, Asteroids, and Dragon's Lair I expect will work pretty well. I've been trying to identify the other cabinet silhouettes on their packaging that indicate upcoming games... looks like Millipede might be one of them, and Marble Madness. Has anybody identified the other cabs?