IGNORED

Coming soon - Pork King - Piggy Sequel

BBWW

• 1 year later...

2019 will be a boom or bust year for Blah Blah Woof Woof games. I've had a lot of changes in my life the last year or so and had stopped production of any and all projects real and unreal. But it is time to release Space Force and a few others soon. I have about 800 shells to fill. So I need to release 5 games or so... Several Piggy games are possible and in various states of completeness or not. :-)

All of the games will suck because that's how we role here. So save some money and buy that Sealed Poker / Blackjack you have wanted for years.

• Like 10

2019 will be a boom or bust year for Blah Blah Woof Woof games. I've had a lot of changes in my life the last year or so and had stopped production of any and all projects real and unreal. But it is time to release Space Force and a few others soon. I have about 800 shells to fill. So I need to release 5 games or so... Several Piggy games are possible and in various states of completeness or not. :-)

All of the games will suck because that's how we role here. So save some money and buy that Sealed Poker / Blackjack you have wanted for years.

Haha! I look forward to more bacon focused games!

Piggy's nephews have all been taken to the butcher. His goal is to roam the town bringing home the bits of bacon, ham, pork roasts and sausage for reassembly into meat clothes for Rev and CMart.

Sorry to hear that. You should at least have a console and a multi-cart! I will try to win you back soon.

I don’t have my Intellivision anymore, but I am thinking about buying another one to play a sequel to piggy bank. That was a great game.

• Like 1