IGNORED

Coming soon - Pork King - Piggy Sequel

BBWW

Not that is a concern, but its possible for someone to ask BBWW for Piggy game for $50 and then sell it on eBay for $300-$400 or whatever they have been selling for lately.

I will sell my copy right now if someone offered me 400$ ;) and ill add manual and overlays as a bonus... lol

Why do threads always go sideways?

I have my personal copy and one AtariAge Booth ROM for PRGE. I am not making more carts. I am not making more carts and selling them on eBay! And why would I sell a cart for $50 that I knew I could sell on eBay for $300! That would go a long way to paying for my Intellivision addiction.

That said, If someone want to pay me $400 for my copy (CMART has the other) of the AtariAge PRGE Booth cart complete with Baggie, Bacon Lollipop and bonus overlays...PM me. LOL Then I'll use that as a down payment of that Play Cable.

• Like 2

Maybe make 2 or 3 more and auction them on eBay. Then use the proceeds to finish the refunds on rocketeer that groovy ignores. That would be some full circle community intella-healing. :D

.....or get yourself that play cable. That is hella-cool too! Lol

• Like 1

Why do threads always go sideways?

I have my personal copy and one AtariAge Booth ROM for PRGE. I am not making more carts. I am not making more carts and selling them on eBay! And why would I sell a cart for $50 that I knew I could sell on eBay for $300! That would go a long way to paying for my Intellivision addiction.

That said, If someone want to pay me $400 for my copy (CMART has the other) of the AtariAge PRGE Booth cart complete with Baggie, Bacon Lollipop and bonus overlays...PM me. LOL Then I'll use that as a down payment of that Play Cable.

Sorry about the Sideways. I think that was my fault. If I had a spare $400 I would buy your copy.

Pulling carts out of my a$$ or having some made to sell on eBay would just not be cool. I would taunt and torment myself in an AA thread if I did that. :-)

Maybe make 2 or 3 more and auction them on eBay. Then use the proceeds to finish the refunds on rocketeer that groovy ignores. That would be some full circle community intella-healing. :D

.....or get yourself that play cable. That is hella-cool too! Lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Crazyness. By the way, the idea of coding ROMs on sale with the buyer's LTO Flash ID is a great idea. Maybe one day, dear Piggy...?

You mean, you hope to someday see Piggy Bank with DRM sold for the LTO Flash? Yeah, I'm sure GroovyBee is right on it. :lol:

Nice. Better for me to be hopeful about that (no rush...) than chasing a game on internet to pay USD/EUR 300 - 400. I do believe so.?

I think you would have a better chance hoping for a free ROM release. Or maybe even a cart re-release. ;)

It's strange to hear of people "hoping" to be offered the privilege of paying for copy-protected content that is not portable. *shrug*

dZ.

• Like 1