IGNORED

Winkler Extended Basic 3

Vorticon

I do, I uploaded scans to WHTech a few years back.

ftp://ftp.whtech.com/programming/Extended%20Basic/ExtendedBasic3.pdf

Reading it over, I don't see any explicit SAMS support... I wonder if the "RAM" option in the super module portion was a stub for it; the manual says that it won't do anything but say "module" if you press BEGIN.

I do, I uploaded scans to WHTech a few years back.

ftp://ftp.whtech.com/programming/Extended%20Basic/ExtendedBasic3.pdf

Reading it over, I don't see any explicit SAMS support... I wonder if the "RAM" option in the super module portion was a stub for it; the manual says that it won't do anything but say "module" if you press BEGIN.

Thank you! Yes, a cursory look doesn't show any SAMS specific commands. Even then it's nice to have for historical reasons. That said, I don't see much there that is not available with RXB, and the latter is of course actively being refined and does offer SAMS support.

• Like 2

Thank you! Yes, a cursory look doesn't show any SAMS specific commands. Even then it's nice to have for historical reasons. That said, I don't see much there that is not available with RXB, and the latter is of course actively being refined and does offer SAMS support.

That is absolutely true! At Fest-West we did do a performance test of sorts between RXB and XB3 on print and scrolling if I remember correctly...

You know I listed a lot of ideas for WindyXB (My assembly program before RXB) and Rich Gram Kracker Extended Basic (My original XB before RXB) including commands.

And you see many of these in XB3, but then I talked about many of these to Asgard when they along with C.A.D.D. Electronics were making disks and selling WindyXB

and later Rich GK XB up till version 7 of WXB and version 5 of RGKXB.

Version 5.35 was when I started RXB and dropped the RGKXB name.

Edited by RXB