IGNORED

Bally Astrocade with 9 games Tested

HawkMines

I'm selling my spare Bally Astrocade, it and all games have been tested and work fine. The joysticks work, and are numbers 3 and 4. The only problem is the paddles are jittery, but still somewhat functional. The unknown game is Tornado Baseball, Tennis, Hockey, and Handball. Currently looking for offers, or trade for a Jaguar. Currently Pending.

post-44572-0-68336900-1509146819_thumb.jpg

post-44572-0-31543000-1509146842_thumb.jpg

post-44572-0-55108300-1509146861_thumb.jpg

post-44572-0-30146700-1509146878_thumb.jpg

post-44572-0-19555500-1509323364_thumb.jpg

post-44572-0-70021900-1509323384_thumb.jpg

post-44572-0-18645300-1509323447_thumb.jpg

Edited by HawkMines
  • Like 1

Understandable. Though in my experience, the main problem with this system is the chips overheating, which wouldn't be effected by shipping. I'd also midigate any potential damage by shoving as much bubble wrap into a box with the Astrocade in it as possible.

Edited by HawkMines
  • Like 1

Thanks for adding the pics. This may be a silly question, but what is the basic cart? And, the game you are showing has 8 games to chose from, which cart is That? Do you have a pic of the tv connector?

How poor are the controllers, you said the paddles are jittery, but just house useable are they?

Basic cart let's you use basic on the astrocade and hook up a tape player for saving and loading games.

cart he has loaded has 4 games...it's the th tornado baseball cart. Choices 5-8 are the programs built into the system.

I've gotten a couple PMs, so it's pending.

Thanks for adding the pics. This may be a silly question, but what is the basic cart? And, the game you are showing has 8 games to chose from, which cart is That? Do you have a pic of the tv connector?

How poor are the controllers, you said the paddles are jittery, but just house useable are they?

The RF cable is in the picture with the power supply. One of the controllers is almost unusable, while with the other you can actually aim.

Im looking to buy one of these. What are you asking for it and would you be able to ship to canada? thanks.

Above I stated that I'm thinking of $175, though shipping and PayPal fees wouldn't be included.

Edited by HawkMines

I've gotten a couple PMs, so it's pending.

The RF cable is in the picture with the power supply. One of the controllers is almost unusable, while with the other you can actually aim.

Above I stated that I'm thinking of $175, though shipping and PayPal fees wouldn't be included.

Ah and shipping to Canada can be expensive sometimes. You wouldnt happen to know how much that would be?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...