IGNORED

"Revive1027" Order thread

Irgendwer

Bravo! Thanks for this service. I have a question. In prepping my 1027, seeing if I could actually do it, I took the rubber retaining clamp off (with tiny screws). My 1027 did not have a sheet metal strip (as shown in your REVIVE 1027 photos). Will that pose a problem for holding the new rubber in place? Just getting ready. It's all cleaned, lubed, and ready. Thanks.

My 1027 did not have a sheet metal strip (as shown in your REVIVE 1027 photos). Will that pose a problem for holding the new rubber in place?

I have here also one without the metal strip under the ones I purchased by auction. I asked myself already if it got lost while the unit was serviced. Maybe the metal strip was "optimized away" in later production - anyway: The metal strip isn't essential and you can do the service with the plastic one only, too.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. It seems the 1027 was much more popular in the US. Please have mercy if it takes a bit longer to prepare all the shipping.

I have here also one without the metal strip under the ones I purchased by auction. I asked myself already if it got lost while the unit was serviced. Maybe the metal strip was "optimized away" in later production - anyway: The metal strip isn't essential and you can do the service with the plastic one only, too.

Thanks for all the positive feedback. It seems the 1027 was much more popular in the US. Please have mercy if it takes a bit longer to prepare all the shipping.

I am in no hurry. Take all the time you need to produce as good a product as the tech allows. We are ALL just thankful someone has taken the time (and expense) to look after us long time Atarians. It's this kind of dedication that makes it all worth it. Thanks again. I think it was "optimized away". No one actually had their 1027 serviced back in the day. They became relatively cheap to purchased towards the end.

• Like 1

I have several metal strips If you want one?

David

Just a reminder:

If sending money via PayPal please mind the mentioned "gift-mode" (just learnt it's called "send money to friends and family" in the US). Otherwise fees reduce the amount I receive.

(Only very few chose the wrong mode - those have been informed and all balanced the amount already.)

Thanks for the attention.

Edited by Irgendwer

ORDER PHASE IS OVER!

Here a summary of the AtariAge participants and their status.

I know that some of you have transferred money via bank account and this takes some time.

The "n" then just means that I haven't received the money yet.

To all others with "Paid = 'n' " : Please initiate the payment!

If you are missing the payment information, please have a look into your personal message area!

The last chance to change an order is until 8:00 PM GMT!

User: Rub.: Rol.: Paid:

--------------------------------------------------
tuf 1 1 n
gilsaluki 2 1 y
electronizer 2 1 y
Bill Lange 2 1 y
atarian63 1 1 n
Philsan 2 2 y
gozar 1 1 y
jvas 1 1 y
Umberto 1 2 partially
beamer320i 1 1 y