IGNORED

FS: Commodore 1084S Color RGB Monitor ***SOLD!***

eightbit

The monitor can be seen in the attached photo (along with a IIGS dust cover that is also for sale, nice, green leather, $50).

The monitor is 100% functional. All ports work, power button, knobs, etc. It is bright and crisp, just like new. Only issue is a small chip in the plastic on the bottom right hand corner that cannot be seen when looking at the display head on, but its there and I must note it obviously. I forgot to take a picture of it and will provide one if need be, but it is a very minor thing and does not affect the use of the monitor in the slightest.

I am looking for $100 for the monitor plus shipping. I would MUCH rather ship it to a state close to NJ (where I am) or better yet have someone come and get it. If anybody has ever dealt with me and shipping large and heavy items, you know I pack them ridiculously well. However, I shipped one of these not too long ago and it arrived to the buyer damaged, but the box and packaging were not damaged. Bottom line is that no matter how well you package them there is always a chance the box will be dropped by the delivery guy...which is definitely what happened in that instance.

That said, I will be going to additional lengths on this if I have to ship it. PM if you want it. This monitor will also include a set of adapter cables to use it with the 23 pin RGB port on the Amiga. Its a neat adapter that allows you to use any length VGA cable in between the monitor and the Amiga so that you are not restricted to a standard short cable.

SOLD LOCALLY (Thank God!)

post-21417-0-69139000-1509818164_thumb.jpg

Edited by eightbit
  • Like 2