IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

As long as you've sent an e-mail, you're on the list with updates being reported back here for all to see on a weekly basis or so.

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest so far!

Pardon my ignorance but I cant find any email address to send an email. I'm in for a pair as well but see no email.

I'll be in if (when!) the Jag SD cartridge becomes reality!

The window of opportunity for this is closing within the next 45-days and we need the interest numbers to be there before proceeding. If you haven't already done so, please express your interest by submitting an e-mail to: jagprocontroller@gmail.com including your first and last name.

Thanks!

• Like 1

The window of opportunity for this is closing within the next 45-days and we need the interest numbers to be there before proceeding. If you haven't already done so, please express your interest by submitting an e-mail to: jagprocontroller@gmail.com including your first and last name.

Thanks!

Alright. Email sent!

• Like 2

I don't like the idea of putting my proper name, email address and info to a gmail..... I am not a fan of spam, being made a part of countless email lists, or identity foolishness of today....

it's probably just me but I've not had to do that sort of thing before... I've always done such things directly on a forums pm system, payment systems, or to direct email addresses...

have you cross posted to the STe/FALCON030 sections? they can use the controllers as well

Edited by _The Doctor__

Your concern is understandable. The e-mails are 100% only for interest check and ways to contact those who have declared interest should the interest actually prove to be there and nothing else, it's just the easiest way to do it plain and simple. You will not be added to any e-mail list.

I don't like the idea of putting my proper name, email address and info to a gmail..... I am not a fan of spam, being made a part of countless email lists, or identity foolishness of today....

it's probably just me but I've not had to do that sort of thing before... I've always done such things directly on a forums pm system, payment systems, or to direct email addresses...

have you cross posted to the STe/FALCON030 sections? they can use the controllers as well

Cross posting into the Falcon/ST section is a good idea, I'll leave that to William to announce in that particular section should Albert not mind us doing so.

As long as you've sent an e-mail, you're on the list with updates being reported back here for all to see on a weekly basis or so.

As of this writing, we still need a show of interest from 100 more people for a set of 2-controllers at $60 each ($120 total, less shipping).

Do we have an update on numbers? I emailed, but without having any kind of acknowledgement I'm worried my interest may not have been counted

God bless the Jag forum. Let's see a few more "I didn't see any email address" posts too!

• Like 1

You would have my full support. I realise the demand issue means this isn't anything to hope too hard for, but I would buy AT LEAST 2, potentially 4 for my own use, and probably 4-5 to have in the shop as Jaguar controllers are becoming difficult to find on their own, and the demand surpasses our supply. We've had to sell a console or two without a controller simply because we didn't have any at the time.

So you have full support at my end!

Edited by JaguarRage
  • Like 1