IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

I've made adapter that works on Intellivision. Because of convoluted matrix, I ended up using Atmega328 to translate keypad and buttons from Jaguar to Intellivision.

Can I buy some or are you offering for sale? Please let me know as I would love to get these adapters out there.

Can I buy some or are you offering for sale? Please let me know as I would love to get these adapters out there.

I only got naked PCB board. I could program the chip and wire up the port if I have spare parts. You need 1 or 2 ports? The adapter can work with Intellivision, Intellivision 3, Tandyvision, Sears Arcade, and Sylvaniavision with the pass through connector for original controller, all you'd need is to wire in 5v and ground off the power supply's 5v regulator. Intellivision 2 requires more extensive mod because they don't have the same 9-pin inline connector.

• Like 1

I only got naked PCB board. I could program the chip and wire up the port if I have spare parts. You need 1 or 2 ports? The adapter can work with Intellivision, Intellivision 3, Tandyvision, Sears Arcade, and Sylvaniavision with the pass through connector for original controller, all you'd need is to wire in 5v and ground off the power supply's 5v regulator. Intellivision 2 requires more extensive mod because they don't have the same 9-pin inline connector.

Seems like most of the adapters on one port so this should be okay. Is there any way for the adapter to work without having to modify the console? Its great to see it could work on so many systems. Let's talk about getting these made and hopefully designed so they work without any mod to the console.

• Like 1

Seems like most of the adapters on one port so this should be okay. Is there any way for the adapter to work without having to modify the console? Its great to see it could work on so many systems. Let's talk about getting these made and hopefully designed so they work without any mod to the console.

Since the console mod involves wiring up +5v, I'm guessing not...without adding an external power source.

• Like 1

Is there an estimated date when these things will be ready to ship? And is it possible to pay with a money order, or is this a paypal-only kinda thing, etc?

This is just my opinion but this thread was just to see how many would be interested. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they were ready to ship this time next year.

He said he will update us with progress. The last update was a week ago that he has begun discussions with parts suppliers. This is all in the first few sentences of the first post in this thread.

But then again the email address is there too and how many people keep asking for that? Jag forum, don't you go changing!

Is there an estimated date when these things will be ready to ship? And is it possible to pay with a money order, or is this a paypal-only kinda thing, etc?

It was estimated to me that the demo controller would be available in 15-30 days. Once I have the demo controller I can make any needed changes and then get all the molds and other stuff finalized and move towards production. You can pay via other methods that is fine with me.

• Like 4

This is just my opinion but this thread was just to see how many would be interested. I'd be pleasantly surprised if they were ready to ship this time next year.

Hopefully I will beat that projection by quite a bit. If everything moves smoothly I should have these in three months or less.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...