IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

It's not too late to read the first post in this thread and learn how to reserve a pair of controllers.

Sorry about that... I was reading the last couple pages and must've forgotten the proper method. Good to hear I can still get 2 of them. Edited by ave1

Speaking of Pro Controllers.... I saw this on eBay: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Controller-Tested-Working/352256083304

Originally the ad listed as a Pro Controller, with a buy it now of $210 US. When I wrote to him and asked him if it was a 6-button Pro or a 3-button Standard as shown in the pics, I pointed out that there are several Standards up for around $25 a pop.

He wrote "Oh, I thought it was a Pro - it's tested and it works great!"

He then corrected the title to remove the Pro... but I see he still has it Buy It Now as $210 US.

Good luck with that.

• Like 1

Speaking of Pro Controllers.... I saw this on eBay: https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Atari-Jaguar-Controller-Tested-Working/352256083304

Originally the ad listed as a Pro Controller, with a buy it now of $210 US. When I wrote to him and asked him if it was a 6-button Pro or a 3-button Standard as shown in the pics, I pointed out that there are several Standards up for around $25 a pop.

He wrote "Oh, I thought it was a Pro - it's tested and it works great!"

He then corrected the title to remove the Pro... but I see he still has it Buy It Now as $210 US.

Good luck with that.

Typo. It's currently listed at $20 USD.

• Like 1

I haven't received an invoice, bill or any other notice for that matter...I even broke my no email to the place rule for this!

I wanna adjust my q to (2) sets of 2... thats 4 total...the kids snag stuff ya know...

Send an email to jagprocontroller@gmail.com to get on the reservation list, thank you for your interest

Doh!! ..I don't know how I missed this, but I'd be in for a set of 2 controllers, or at least 1 if I can't order direct and if someone is willing to part with one of the two. Hope I'm not too late.. :|

Thanks

Send an email to jagprocontroller@gmail.com to get on the reservation list, thank you for your interest

• Like 2

I have left e-mail where you indicated, as stated my e-mail address can be had directly from the email itself, kid of redundant to put your email address in an email... but It may seem it's not there? -edge

_Doc__

• 2 weeks later...

I heard that you may consider making custom versions that would be compatible with the Atari 5200. Switching the D Pad for an Analogue Stick. If that ever happens you have 4 sold already and the Atari 5200 Podcast will spread the word :)

I wonder if it would be possible to retro-fit a Jaguar controller with an analog joystick and make the number pad and buttons work with the 5200.

https://www.jameco.com/z/27800-Parallax-2-Axis-Joystick_2082855.html?CID=GOOG&gclid=Cj0KCQiAzMDTBRDDARIsABX4AWyEOL0Zbuf77MmrTYFHcsINLfNAoYKRH8ykcKozgFThQWXTb1HGBfsaAo1nEALw_wcB

• Like 1

Please also produce different colors. I would like mine transparent if possible.

Anything is possible if there is enough demand. Once the initial controllers are out and sold can look into this as I will own the mold and running new batches of exterior shells would not be hard

• Like 2

I heard that you may consider making custom versions that would be compatible with the Atari 5200. Switching the D Pad for an Analogue Stick. If that ever happens you have 4 sold already and the Atari 5200 Podcast will spread the word :)

There is an adapter that will allow this to work.