IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

LOL, how did they duplicate the original jaguar pcb? odd.
Anyway, glad it's an 'easy' fix.
When does work on the controller housing duplication begin?

Update 01-31-2018

Sorry for the slow updates however things have been hectic. I have been working on getting the Atari 2600 and 5200 shells released and it has been challenging. The Atari 2600 shells should be shipping next week if anyone needs brand new shells for home brews and such. The Atari 5200 shells need more work still. For the Jaguar controllers they are moving along nicely. The prototype PCB board came in; however they duplicated the original non-pro controller! Regardless that is an easy fix and they are making the correct boards right now. Hopefully can post a video shortly of the prototype board working in an original controller. Can't wait to get these out and should have more news about ETA in the coming days. Thank you for your patience.

LOL, how did they duplicate the original jaguar pcb? odd.

Anyway, glad it's an 'easy' fix.

When does work on the controller housing duplication begin?

I had given them a stack of controllers to play around with as the original ones are a lot cheaper than the pro version and prefer to mess them up instead. The PCB they made is an exact match of the original controller and works great so having the pro PCB made is not a problem now. The casing will start production after the Chinese Holiday.

Edited by Starwander
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering if it is still possible to get in on the Pro controller purchase pledge? I tried emailing you but didn't receive a response so I signed up on the forums to double check. Thanks!

same here, sent an email some time ago but no response as yet. Hope all is well.

No worries. As long as you sent an e-mail, your name is added to the list. Thanks for the continued interest everyone!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Jesus fucking Christ. There sure are a lot of fucking assholes in this group. This is such a toxic group the Jag group here.

I was in the thread and threw out my name months ago and was asking for an update. Fuck me for not going back to the first post. It's not like I am new to the thread. Is there a God damn rule that you need to read the first post of every thread first beforeaking any comments? Maybe there is, and it's probably the same pricks who invented that rule.

Jesus fucking Christ. There sure are a lot of fucking assholes in this group. This is such a toxic group the Jag group here.

I was in the thread and threw out my name months ago and was asking for an update. Fuck me for not going back to the first post. It's not like I am new to the thread. Is there a God damn rule that you need to read the first post of every thread first beforeaking any comments? Maybe there is, and it's probably the same pricks who invented that rule.

I agree that people should not be jumping down your throat for not reading the first post, it's not a big deal. However, this is quite the overreaction.

..Al

• Like 3

Sorry man, I was just having a bit of fun.

I think as a general rule if it's a 'I'm building something cool, will update thread with progress' the progress will be updated in the first post. Otherwise you end up with something like the Jag SD Cart thread where it has tons of awesome information / progress in it, but also has a bunch of shit.

I do agree that people don't have to be assholes for asking if there were any new updates, because the original posters don't ALWAYS update the first post. For example, here the last update was on the 31st of January. But I'm of the opinion that since they haven't taken any money yet (at least that I've heard) then we can just relax until they start.

I've followed a lot of various projects throughout the years. I tend to prefer how SainT does it. He says "I'm working on this, not taking pre-orders yet, this is the progress thread, will open new thread when shipping." But others, like this one are 'I want to know how many people want this before I start.' which translates into 'sign up, and wait for a long time...'

Is this still ongoing? I added my name to the list months ago. Are they in the works to be done soon or any ETA on these?

My ETA got totally destroyed because of the Chinese Holiday. I was aiming for a surprise release for JagFeast however is not happening now. It will be another month for the molds which is really disappointing.

• Like 5