IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

I ordered a couple of pairs, one for me and one for a local friend. I used a different email address, but got on it as quick as I could. Quite possibly even keen for another pair once things have settled at my end.

Some was discussed over email, but thought I'd post here just to confirm. Great service and good to chat about my plans over email ;)

• Like 1

I remember a few years back when someone made a rotary out of a Procontroller and I made a comment that it was wasted as neither the dpad was kept nor are there any rotary games that need the extrabuttons.

The answer was that the pads aren`t as rare as people think... only to explode in price a few years later. Realy, really nice to see these boxes full of controllers.

Very much looking forward to try them out.

Are these also going to be for sale on your eBay store too? As in possibly single units? I hate being that guy and say it all the time. I was interested during the preorder but the. Got a real one in the wild so I'm only out for 1 of them right now and I know they are sold in pairs. I bought from your eBay store back when you were in Colorado.

Are these also going to be for sale on your eBay store too? As in possibly single units? I hate being that guy and say it all the time. I was interested during the preorder but the. Got a real one in the wild so I'm only out for 1 of them right now and I know they are sold in pairs. I bought from your eBay store back when you were in Colorado.

Yes they will be on E-Bay once they are in my hands. I will be selling them in lots of two there as well until I have fully paid myself back for this project.

• Like 5