IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

Starwander, just sent you a PM. I actually just finally got to your email from October 14 today! Yes, been busy. Anyway, please see my PM regarding my pre-order and the question that I pose. Thanks!

EDIT: Yes, I am one of the heretics who put his name down and haven't ordered yet. I am hoping to soon to support Starwander!

Edited by SumerNivek

Starwander, just sent you a PM. I actually just finally got to your email from October 14 today! Yes, been busy. Anyway, please see my PM regarding my pre-order and the question that I pose. Thanks!

EDIT: Yes, I am one of the heretics who put his name down and haven't ordered yet. I am hoping to soon to support Starwander!

Got your message, thank you

• Like 1

I too have to put my order in. It's just the timing for me was horrible so I'll still have to wait a couple of weeks before I can fund this but as soon as I can rest assured I will. I'm sorry that I can't at this moment but for now funds are limited. Very soon though hopefully.

.Sandro.

Sounds good

Controllers are arriving tomorrow

1ZV90Y440344198957

Anyone know if there is a good PC adapter for the six button controller? The raphnet one says it supports 17 buttons, which leaves you three short. I'm not sure what this means on the 2600-daptor page, but sounds promising:

"For custom controllers - supports the X & Y analog inputs, and 3 extra buttons/controller type."

http://www.2600-daptor.com/Jaguar-daptor.htm

Anyone know if there is a good PC adapter for the six button controller? The raphnet one says it supports 17 buttons, which leaves you three short. I'm not sure what this means on the 2600-daptor page, but sounds promising:

"For custom controllers - supports the X & Y analog inputs, and 3 extra buttons/controller type."

The 3 added buttons on the Pro controller are duplicates of 3 keypad buttons.

My comment of 3 extra buttons is the controller is wired as a 6x4 row/column matrix in which there are 3 empty positions were a button could be.

Tom

http://2600-daptor.com/

• Like 1

The 3 added buttons on the Pro controller are duplicates of 3 keypad buttons.

My comment of 3 extra buttons is the controller is wired as a 6x4 row/column matrix in which there are 3 empty positions were a button could be.

Tom

So the Jaguar-dapter will support both a jaguar pro controller and the jaguar rotary controller (analog) pad?

So the Jaguar-dapter will support both a jaguar pro controller and the jaguar rotary controller (analog) pad?

Analog? Didn't know there was actually any analog controllers for the Jaguar. Rotary controllers I have seen are digital and replace the D-pad. The Jaguar console supports 2 analog inputs on the controller jack, and I did the same on the my Jaguar-daptor and they show as Rx and Ry axis. But I'd like to learn more about any analog controller before saying it is supported.

The Pro controller is the same as the regular controller as far as the interface. The 3 added buttons on the Pro are wired to the keypad (IIRC) 4/5/6 .

Tom

Analog? Didn't know there was actually any analog controllers for the Jaguar. Rotary controllers I have seen are digital and replace the D-pad. The Jaguar console supports 2 analog inputs on the controller jack, and I did the same on the my Jaguar-daptor and they show as Rx and Ry axis. But I'd like to learn more about any analog controller before saying it is supported.

Okay. I think those are homemade ones made to support homebrews with analog support like Minter's Tempest 2000. I don't have anything like this, though. Just inquiring about what was intended. Thanks.

Heretic! We must put you in the comfy chair and poke you with the soft cushions!

I have the raphnet adapter, pretty sure the pro controller works fine with it.

I can confirm with the original Pro controller, all buttons are working with Raphnet. the upper buttons Z X Y, are mapped to the same buttons as 7 8 9 on the keypad. Shoulder buttons are mapped to Left - > 4 and Right -> 6.

Edit: Tested through Linux.

Edited by leech

UPS driver only dropped off 4 of the 10 boxes today so I was not able to process everyone's order. I packaged orders 1001 through 1097 today and will have them in the mail tomorrow. You should get two emails one from Stamps.com with the tracking number and one from Shopify indicating your order has shipped. Should get another batch of boxes in on Monday and will try to get as many done that day as possible. Thank you for your patience.

• Like 7