IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

Been playing some hacked Doom roms and throwing everything I can at this controller. It feels 1:1 completely is the best way I can describe it.

The D pad is feels perfect.

Calibration is spot on!

EDIT:

Switching back and forth with an original Pro and the repro d pad feels tighter. More solid. This could be bc my originals have a lot more wear

but they are both the same as far as control to me.

• Like 1

Got mine today. I won't be able to beat the stuffing out of it until this weekend, but I did put some time in on Doom and Rayman (the game I play the most). I have an original ProController that I've had since it first came out and here are the differences: the new one is shinier, although it might be because I've dulled the original over the years. And there might, *might* be the absolute SLIGHTEST need to press harder on the D-pad. That could be my imagination, though. Overall, it's an incredible experience and I'm super happy with my purchase. I might, however, have to contact the seller because one of the plugs wouldn't go into the port so I looked at the pins and a few of the pins were squished together. I'll try to separate them out first and see if they'll go in right. The other pad's plug slid in beautifully on the first try.

Received two in the mail today. Very nice quality. Heavy just like the originals.

If you end up with extras, I'd appreciate if you post that here. I'll buy a couple more but since I have 2 I don't want to keep someone from not getting any.

Thank you for making these !

Received two in the mail today. Very nice quality. Heavy just like the originals.

If you end up with extras, I'd appreciate if you post that here. I'll buy a couple more but since I have 2 I don't want to keep someone from not getting any.

Thank you for making these !

Yes I have extras so please do purchase another set or two.

• Like 1

The dpad is phenomenonal on this thing! Very responsive! The shoulder buttons are really clicky but thats ok thats how I like it! This thing is top notch!

Yea the D-Pad was a really tough one to get right. Took several re-designs to get it just right. I am very glad the effort paid off.

• Like 3

Bought a few cheap back in 2004 for backups. Nothing like being right in the middle of a game of Tempest and having the one and only Jaguar that you own tank. Then, seeing the prices on ebay and crapping yourself.

Plus, have two at home, one at a girlfriend's house, one at work...

Also, thinking about making a well rounded package to give some peeps for Christmas one year, now including Pro Controllers :)

• Like 2