IGNORED

Brand New Atari Jaguar Pro Controllers- For Sale!

Starwander

Yes advertise away

A small idea...

Try putting a few up on eBay with a link to your store and this thread. (go for a long term auction, etc) Many people on eBay searching for Jaguar items, and may even have saved searches for the Pro Controller.

Not sure what the current eBay rules are, but as long as you don't say something blatant like "Don't buy here! Go to my website!", you'll probably be okay.

I will probably not be able to resist ordering another set, once I receive my first order, and get to hold them in my hands and smell the new plastic and electronics. ;)

A small idea...

Try putting a few up on eBay with a link to your store and this thread. (go for a long term auction, etc) Many people on eBay searching for Jaguar items, and may even have saved searches for the Pro Controller.

Not sure what the current eBay rules are, but as long as you don't say something blatant like "Don't buy here! Go to my website!", you'll probably be okay.

I will probably not be able to resist ordering another set, once I receive my first order, and get to hold them in my hands and smell the new plastic and electronics.

They will be on E-Bay once I have them in stock. Price will be higher than it is here however.

• Like 1

That was my thought behind getting peoples email address so I could notify them when the controllers were finally done.

Your email went directly to my spam folder and so I missed it originally. My order has now been placed but I wonder if this has happened to other people as well. Once folks check back in on this thread and realize that you are ready for payment, you may see those order start to come in. Thanks again!

What is special about November 3rd? Just order them now, otherwise they might sell out and then you will be SOL. Put them on your credit card if you're waiting a couple weeks for payday at your job or something.

You should double check with SW and make sure selling them on ebay is okay. To break even you will need to sell them at a higher price point then you paid for them due to ebay and paypal fees. This might look like you're attempting to flip them at first glance.

Also, why don't you want 3 or 4 total controllers to take advantage of the multiplayer games for the jaguar. Don't forget about the multitap adaptor, which allows for some 4P worms action each player with their own controller. Why limit yourself to only two controllers.

1) That's when I get paid. I'm on Social Security disability, and have to wait until the 3rd of the month.

2) I don't have credit cards, only debit cards. I usually don't borrow.

3) I got to sell my extra Colecoviiosn once I get it repaired by Thursday. When that's done. I'll get it.

4) It's not THAT important to me where I HAVE to have one at all costs. If it happens to be there when I get enough money, fine, I'll get one. Otherwise I'll just have to live with just ONE genuine Pro Pad and no repro.

I'm mainly doing it because I was on the preorder list. It it sells out before I buy, then Starwinder doesn't need my purchase. If it's there, I'll take advantage of it. By the way, Starwinder gave me implied permission to sell both, but I respect both the Jaguar community and the properties of the Jag Pro controller where if get one pair, I'll keep one and sell the other on ebay, and be honest about it being a repro on ebay.

I'm mainly going to do it on November the third becuase of "my word is my bond" thing i TRY to live up to if I can. I don't know whether to root for a sellout before November 3rd or not, both for my sake and for Starwinder's. I hope he sells out soon after. ;)

Did Starwinder make his minimum to break even yet?

If November 3rd comes and there's a pair, I'll pick a pair up. If not, congratulations Starwinder.

And Starwinder, I'm trying to keep in the spirit of this by keeping one of the 2 controllers, because except for NBA Jam, (and even that I can use a fight stick, or 2-finger the action buttons,) you don't need 3 or more Pro controllers, assuming you take good care of them.

A lot of people believe the spirit of the extra supply is to get GAME PLAYERS a chance to play games with the Jag Pro. Since I already have one, and you must get 2 to buy, so it is in the spirit of the order to buy 2 and sell one on ebay. That's also why I'm waiting for November 3rd: the Jaguar doesn't mean enough to my younger life to be in love with it. I was more of a Saturn guy. If it's there I'l get a pair, if not, hopefully bigger fans than I and not speculators bought most these.

That's why I'm also keeping one. Since i already have one, I asked Starwinder if keeping one and ebaying the other is in the spirit of the production. According to what he emailed me, Starwinder cares less about what happens to them than some posters at Atari Age do. I was honest with Starwinder, told him my intentions, and he said go ahead: Wait until November 3rd, and if there are none on ebay at that time, then buy a pair and ebay one of them.

I don't know whether to root for the sellout before November 3rd or against.

Dude, you're doing it again... You're thinking outloud and posting it. Nobody cares what you do with the 2 you buy. You can use one of them as a street corner hooker for people into weird sex fetishes if you want. We don't need to know about it. Its almost as if you're asking permission from the community to resale it! We dont care. This type of post is definitely not in the spirit of the project thats what I'm trying to tell you.

Just keep your plans to yourself man.

• Like 5

Dude, you're doing it again... You're thinking outloud and posting it. Nobody cares what you do with the 2 you buy. You can use one of them as a street corner hooker for people into weird sex fetishes if you want. We don't need to know about it. Its almost as if you're asking permission from the community to resale it! We dont care. This type of post is definitely not in the spirit of the project thats what I'm trying to tell you.

Just keep your plans to yourself man.

I get it, I really do, but let's take in account other factors at play here ......